This page is for the Timed Quest "Amusement Park"
|City Entertainment||Entertainment Director||Advertising Amusements||Park Entertainers||First Carousel||Unrestrained Fun||Sharpshooter||Almost Real Races||Fun House||Roller Coaster||A Holiday Forever||Amusement Park (Quest)|
(June 21 2014 09:00:00 +0200 remaining)
Build and Upgrade:
Amusement Park (Quest) is a Timed Quest in which the player has until June 21st, 2014 to build and upgrade a total of 5 areas and 4 buildings with assets leading up to amusement park-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 06.11.2014.
"Build a Wonder Wheel, a Swing Carousel, a Roller Coaster, Bumper Cars, an Ice Cream Cafe, a Fun House and a Laser Shooting Range. Build your own Amusement Park!"
"Megapolis's citizens don't have a fun place to take their families to. Don't you think it's time to build a big park full of attractions and carousels? Children and adults alike in Megapolis want to ride carousels, eat ice cream and laugh themselves silly in the Fun House!
"ENTER residents' demand that appears when quest is first released.
"We must build a Wonder Wheel, a Swing Carousel, a Roller Coaster, Bumper Cars, an Ice Cream Cafe, a Fun House and a Laser Shooting Range. It's time to build an Amusement Park in Megapolis!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - City Entertainment
What could be better than going bowling with your friends and family on the weekend? Apart from going to an amusement park, but Megapolis has no amusement park yet!
- Start building a Bowling Center and decorate your city with new groves. The city has to have more places to enjoy!
|Start building a Bowling Center|
|Build 2 Palm Groves|
- You've received building materials. Isn't it time to start building an Amusement Park?
Stage 2 - Entertainment Director
The city needs an Amusement Park! It'll be your citizens' favorite place to go, and make you a lot of money to boot.
- Start building an Amusement Park and don't forget to build a road to it!
|Build 20 Road Tiles|
|Buy the Amusement Park Directorate foundation|
- As a reward for your work, you receive building materials for the Amusement Park. Ask your friends to build their own Amusement Parks!
Stage 3 - Advertising Amusements
Even amusements require a serious approach. The Amusement Park needs to be advertised. It also needs to be managed!
- Provide the Amusement Park with all the infrastructure it needs - build a directorate and an advertising agency for it.
|Start building an Advertising Agency|
|Build an Amusement Park Directorate|
- Great work! Now it's time to start building carousels. Build the best attractions ever!
Stage 4 - Park Entertainers
When you're building an amusement park, you need to make sure you have it all: a team of friendly staff, unique carousels, and a cafe with tasty treats.
- Start developing your Amusement Park - find entertainers, start creating carousels and build a cafe.
|Complete a Hiring Team of Entertainers contract at the Amusement Park Directorate
|Buy a Swing Carousel Foundation|
|Build an Ice Cream Cafe|
- As a reward for completing a difficult task, you receive building materials. Use them now to build carousels!
Stage 5 - First Carousel
Your Amusement Park should contain attractions for kids, grown-ups and even the smallest children. Parents and children alike should be able to find something they like!
- Trademark ice cream, a swing carousel and a laser shooting range: these are the first steps to success for your incredible Amusement Park!
|Complete the Ordering Luna Park Brand Ice Cream contract at the Amusement Park Directorate
|Build a Swing Carousel|
|Buy a Laser Shooting Range|
- Are you ready for unrestrained fun? Invite your friends to visit your Amusement Park!
Stage 6 - Unrestrained Fun
Carousels and treats are important. But it's no less important to organize entertainment programs in your park. This will help you attract more visitors and make more money!
- Launch an entertainment program and build more attractions in your park. This will help you attract more visitors!
|Accept an Unrestrained Fun Entertainment Program contract at the Amusement Park Directorate
|Buy a Bumper Cars Attraction foundation|
|Build 2 Solar Power Plants|
- The Amusement Park is getting more beautiful and more fun with each passing day. Build more carousels and invite your friends!
Stage 7 - Sharpshooter
Do you remember the number one rule of amusement parks? You need a lot of attractions, entertainment programs and delicious food!
- Complete these tasks and you'll get the Luna Park Observation Tower as a reward. Hurry!
|Complete the Sharpest Shooter in the Park Contest contract at the Amusement Park Directorate
|Build a Bumper Cars Attraction|
|Buy a Pizzeria|
- You've received the Luna Park Observation Tower, you can find it in your Storehouse. Build it now!
Luna Park Observation Tower
Stage 8 - Almost Real Races
What could be more fun than racing bumper cars? Even the youngest member of the family can get behind the wheel!
- Start building a Wonder Wheel. And while it's being built, set up some bumper car races almost like real ones!
|Complete the Bumper Car Races contract at the Amusement Park Directorate|
|Buy the Wonder Wheel foundation|
|Settle residents 30 times|
- The work is complete! And you're getting a well-deserved reward. Use these coins to continue building your Amusement Park.
Stage 9 - Fun House
The Fun House, the Wonder Wheel - even the names of the attractions sound like music and beckon us into the Amusement Park!
- Build two new attractions in your Amusement Park. And complete a profitable contract!
|Buy the Fun House|
|Build the Wonder Wheel|
|Complete the Face Painting contract at the Amusement Park Directorate|
- As a reward for your efforts, you receive building materials. Use them now to build attractions!
Stage 10 - Roller Coaster
It's important to keep safety in mind in the Amusement Park. Children should only be able to go on rides if they're tall enough.
- Start building an attraction to take the breath away!
|Complete the Measuring Children's Height contract at the Amusement Park Directorate
|Buy a Roller Coaster foundation|
|Build the Roller Coaster frame|
- You'll finish building your Amusement Park very soon. But a new surprise awaits you ahead!
Stage 11 - A Holiday Forever
It's time to finish building your Roller Coaster and organize the completion of a very original contract!
- Roller coasters are attractions that take the breath away! Want to test it out? Organize a screaming contest!
|Collect taxes 30 times|
|Build a Roller Coaster|
|Complete the Screaming Contest contract at the Amusement Park Directorate
- You've created an incredible Amusement Park. Complete entertainment contracts and you'll earn thousands of coins!
Reward - Amusement Park (Quest)
|Tunnel of Terror Attraction|
Achievement after Building the Tunnel of Terror Attraction
|"You've built the Tunnel of Terror attraction and earned a new title: Amusement Park Manager. Tell your friends about it!|
- ENTER any trivia about the quest here.
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "XXX" which translates to "YYY".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is XXX.