Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sports for the Strong||Sports for Everyone||Exhibition Game||Major League||Cheerleaders of Megapolis||Sports Medicine||Training Exhibition||First Major Championship|
Build and Upgrade:
Baseball in Megapolis is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade 1 area and 4 buildings with assets leading up to baseball-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 06.18.2013, and later re-released on 06.17.2014. It was followed by the National Championship timed quest.
"Build a Baseball Stadium and a Major League Training Camp in Megapolis! Get ready for the Championship!"
"The residents of Megapolis are saying that there aren't enough sports venues in their city and that there hasn't been a major sporting event in a long time. And baseball has been completely (and unfairly) neglected!
"The residents beg the mayor: Build a Baseball Stadium
"Baseball's steady growth in Megapolis will eventually allow us to hold the National Baseball Championship in our city. And the Megapolis Quantums will definitely participate in it!"
Depending on how you play the game, this quest may require around 350 total and 500,000 to fully complete.
Stage 1 - Sports for the Strong
- It's time to build a Baseball Stadium so that we can hold our own baseball championship and create a Megapolis team.
|Buy a foundation for the Baseball Stadium|
|Tell five friends about your preparations for the baseball championship: Visit 5 neighbors|
- You're off to a great start! Keep on building, and your Megapolis will become famous in the world of baseball!
Stage 2 - Sports for Everyone
- Save some money, keep building, and give your residents a chance to catch baseball fever!
|Buy a Sports shop|
|Build a Baseball Stadium Frame|
|Collect 500 in taxes|
- The residents of Megapolis are grateful to you! You're getting additional materials that will help you build the Baseball Stadium. You can find them in your storehouse.
Stage 3 - Exhibition Game
- Complete construction of the Baseball Stadium, hold an exhibition game, and house residents. You'll get a gift: the Arena Sports Park!
|Build a Baseball Stadium|
|Complete an Exhibition Game contract|
|House 500 Residents|
- You've completed construction of the Baseball Stadium and held your first game. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
|Requires: 10 and 5|
Stage 4 - Major League
- The Major League has high entry requirements - we need to have a training camp and our own cheerleading team.
|Buy a Major League Training Camp Foundation|
|Buy a Cheerleader School Foundation|
- Congratulations! You've taken your first step into the Major League. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 5 - Cheerleaders of Megapolis
- Complete construction of the Cheerleader School so we can hold a cheerleading competition!
|Build a Cheerleader School|
|Complete a Cheerleading Competition contract|
- The cheerleading competition made for an exciting event and also brought in some serious income. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 6 - Sports Medicine
- Buy a Sports Medicine Center Foundation and keep building the training camp. Your athletes are going to be the best!
|Buy a Sports Medicine Center Foundation|
|Build a Major League Training Camp Frame|
- You're providing your team with a full training package and taking care of your atheletes' health. You're getting a reward for your efforts. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 7 - Training Exhibition
- Buy a Sports Medicine Center and hold a Training Exhibition to get your residents excited about baseball.
|Build the Sports Medicine Center|
|Complete a Training Exhibition contract|
- The training exhibition made us a tidy profit and helped bring in more baseball fans! Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 8 - First Major Championship
- Complete construction and hold your first competition! You'll get the Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat Factory as a reward, and you'll be ready to hold the National Baseball Championship in Megapolis!
|Build a Major League Training Camp:|
|Buy a Sports Bar|
|Complete a Youth Championship contract|
Reward - Baseball in Megapolis
|Baseball Bat Factory|
Achievement after Building the Major League Training Camp (From stage 8)
|"You’ve completed construction of the Major League Training Camp and earned the title of Legendary Pitcher. Would you like to tell your friends about it?|
- ENTER any trivia about the quest here.
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "XXX" which translates to "YYY".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70313.