|Sports for the Strong||Sports for Everyone||Exhibition Game||Major League||Cheerleaders of Megapolis||Sports Medicine||Training Exhibition||First Major Championship|
Build and Upgrade:
"Build a Baseball Stadium and a Major League Training Camp in Megapolis! Get ready for the Championship!"
Baseball in Megapolis is a timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 5 areas with assets leading up to sports related rewards. It was released as part of Update/06.18.2013.
Depending on how you play the game, this quest may require around 350 total and 500,000 to fully complete.
Stage 1 - Sports for the StrongEdit
- It's time to build a Baseball Stadium so that we can hold our own baseball championship and create a Megapolis team.
|Buy a foundation for the Baseball Stadium|
|Tell five friends about your preparations for the baseball championship: Visit 5 neighbors|
- You're off to a great start! Keep on building, and your Megapolis will become famous in the world of baseball!
Stage 2 - Sports for EveryoneEdit
- Save some money, keep building, and give your residents a chance to catch baseball fever!
|Buy a Sports shop|
|Build a Baseball Stadium Frame|
|Collect 500 in taxes|
- The residents of Megapolis are grateful to you! You're getting additional materials that will help you build the Baseball Stadium. You can find them in your storehouse.
Stage 3 - Exhibition GameEdit
- Complete construction of the Baseball Stadium, hold an exhibition game, and house residents. You'll get a gift: the Arena Sports Park!
|Build a Baseball Stadium|
|Complete an Exhibition Game contract|
|House 500 Residents|
- You've completed construction of the Baseball Stadium and held your first game. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
|Requires: 10 and 5|
Stage 4 - Major LeagueEdit
- The Major League has high entry requirements - we need to have a training camp and our own cheerleading team.
|Buy a Major League Training Camp Foundation|
|Buy a Cheerleader School Foundation|
- Congratulations! You've taken your first step into the Major League. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 5 - Cheerleaders of MegapolisEdit
- Complete construction of the Cheerleader School so we can hold a cheerleading competition!
|Build a Cheerleader School|
|Complete a Cheerleading Competition contract|
- The cheerleading competition made for an exciting event and also brought in some serious income. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 6 - Sports MedicineEdit
- Buy a Sports Medicine Center Foundation and keep building the training camp. Your athletes are going to be the best!
|Buy a Sports Medicine Center Foundation|
|Build a Major League Training Camp Frame|
- You're providing your team with a full training package and taking care of your atheletes' health. You're getting a reward for your efforts. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 7 - Training ExhibitionEdit
- Buy a Sports Medicine Center and hold a Training Exhibition to get your residents excited about baseball.
|Build the Sports Medicine Center|
|Complete a Training Exhibition contract|
- The training exhibition made us a tidy profit and helped bring in more baseball fans! Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 8 - First Major ChampionshipEdit
- Complete construction and hold your first competition! You'll get the Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat Factory as a reward, and you'll be ready to hold the National Baseball Championship in Megapolis!
|Build a Major League Training Camp:|
|Buy a Sports Bar|
|Complete a Youth Championship contract|
Reward - Baseball in MegapolisEdit
|Louisville Slugger Baseball Bat Factory|