Build and Upgrade:
Bus Service is a Timed Quest in which the player has 336 hours to build and upgrade a total of 1 area and 3 buildings with assets leading up to the SQ Mega Bus. It was released as part of an update on February 21, 2014. initially for only the Facebook version. It was later released in iOS Version on May 06, 2014 and later it was released on Android with a market update on 05.07.2014.
"Megapolis residents are asking you to set up an intercity bus service!"
'New Megapolis Bus Station!'
"The city's residents are asking the mayor to build a new bus station and organize a bus service in Megapolis. "This modern and dynamically developing city needs new intercity bus routes!"
"The citizens are asking the mayor to: build a Bus Station!
"The residents of Megapolis want to travel more and are asking you to build a Bus Station and create an Automotive Plant for the city!"
On August 25, 2015, all references to the were removed.
The following are old values of changed items.
- Main Announcement:
— Description: The residents of Megapolis want to travel more and are asking you to build a Bus Station, train passenger traffic engineers and create your own Automotive Plant!
- Step 5:
— Dialog: Research more modern bus components to create new designs. To do this, you will need engineers with special skills.
— Description: Hire the engineers to begin researching bus bodies and engines.
- Step 6:
— Dialog: Build a Technical University to train engineers.
— Description: Your city needs to have enough engineers and production facilities to research and create new bus components!
— Congratulatory Text: A new educational facility for training engineers has appeared in your city. Would you like to tell your friends?
- Step 7:
— Dialog: It's time to develop and complete a new bus design. This will be the first real test of your city's engineers.
— Description: The more engineers you assign to researching and building buses, the more quickly these projects will be completed.
— Quest Goal Removed: Train 1
- Step 10:
— Congratulatory Text: Now working on new technologies and designs will be far more convenient. The design firm's engineers are grateful to you!
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 336 total and 615,560 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
There are much more bus transportation related buildings released in this update. However, to get the final reward, only a few of these buildings are required and not all of them need to be fully upgraded.
For new players, even now, this timed quest automatically starts when player reaches Level 10
Stage 1 - Small Bus Station
The city's residents are becoming increasingly insistent that the government organize an intercity bus service. What can be done?
- Your advisors have analyzed the current situation and come to the conclusion that Megapolis needs a new form of public transportation: intercity buses. Build a Bus Station!
|Build a Bus Station|
|Send a Shuttle Bus to Edward|
- The city's residents are grateful to you for the bus station you built and are glad to complete the first intercity journey! Take 2 Megabucks as a reward and use them to speed up the route.
Stage 2 - Income from Transportation
The bus route is not yet complete. Don't forget that you can use Megabucks to speed up the arrival of buses.
- Speed up the bus's return and collect income from the returning bus.
|Speed up the bus on the route|
|Collect income from the bus returning to the city|
- Excellent work! The first passengers were very happy with the journey and they're already planning their next one.
Stage 3 - Developing a Public Transportation Network
Build an Automotive Plant and buy a new bus. Continue to work on developing public transport in Megapolis.
- Megapolis needs another bus to transport more people and make more money!
|Build an Automotive Plant|
|Buy another Shuttle Bus|
|Send a Shuttle Bus to the Bus Station|
- Great! A new bus will let you carry many more people, receive more money and develop new lines of business.
- 05 x Steel Sheets
Stage 4 - Building New Buses
Build a Design Firm. You can design new buses there that will make you a tidy profit.
- Megapolis needs a new Design Firm to develop new bus models.
|Build a Design Firm|
|Create a bus route|
|Send out any bus on the route|
- Now you have a Design Firm. You can start creating new buses!
Stage 5 - New Ideas
Research more modern bus components to create new designs.
- Start researching bus bodies and engines to build the best buses in the world!
|Complete the City Bus Design
- You've seriously gotten into designing new buses and you've earned a reward. Would you like to tell your friends?
- 05 x Concrete Blocks
Stage 6 - Professional Personnel
You'll need the Technical University to carry out large-scale research and make new bus parts!
- Build the Technical University in Megapolis and get a reward!
|Build a Technical University|
|Carry 25 passengers|
- You took care of this task and you receive building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 05 x Rebar
Stage 7 - New Bus
Your new bus design is ready. It's time to start construction!
- Use your research data and build a modern and comfortable city bus.
|Build a City Bus
- The residents of Megapolis are grateful to you for making the city buses far more comfortable and spacious!
- 05 x Floor Slabs
Stage 8 - Parking Space
There's no room at the Bus Station for a new bus! Where are we going to put it? Looks like we'll have to sell an old one.
- Your residents want to ride around on a new bus, but there isn't enough room for one at the Bus Station. Sell an old bus and deploy a new one in its place.
|Sell a Shuttle Bus|
|Deploy a City Bus to the Bus Station|
|Send out any bus on the route|
- Great! The residents of Megapolis hold the new bus built by your own automotive plant in high regard. Would you like to tell your friends?
- 05 x Plastic Seat
Stage 9 - Waiting Room
Upgrade the Bus Station and send buses out on routes more frequently to increase your income.
- Make your city's Bus Station more comfortable - build a Waiting Room.
|Build a Bus Station: Waiting Room|
|Send out 5 buses on any routes|
- Great! Now the Bus Station is far more spacious and many Megapolis residents want to go on bus journeys.
- 05 x Compass
Stage 10 - Construction Novelties
Innovation is the backbone of any successful modern business. Don't forget to constantly upgrade your research facilities.
- Build a Certification Center to encourage scientific and technological innovation in Megapolis!
|Build a Design Firm: Certification Center|
|Transport 80 passengers|
- Perfect! Now working on new technologies and designs will be far more convenient.
Stage 11 - Large Automotive Plant
The Electronic Systems Section will help your Automotive Plant build more profitable buses!
- To develop new buses, you need to expand production and build new workshops.
|Build an Automotive Plant: Electronic Systems Section|
|Send out 7 buses on any routes|
- The residents of Megapolis love your initiative and they're glad to hear that soon, an automotive plant will produce new and improved buses.
Stage 12 - Top-Notch Specialists
You should build Luggage Lockers at the Bus Station. The better organized the station is, the more passengers it can accommodate.
- Upgrade the Bus Station and you'll be able to transport even more passengers!
|Build a Bus Station: Luggage Lockers|
|Carry 150 passengers|
- You've improved the Bus Station and carried another 400 passengers. The residents of Megapolis are grateful to you. Would you like to tell your friends?
Reward - Bus Service
|SQ Mega Bus|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Автобусное сообщение" which translates to "Bus service".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 71000.
|Production Hubs||• Bus Station • Design Firm • Automotive Plant • Technical University|| |
|Additional Buildings||• Automotive Innovation Center • Fuel Power Research Institute • Research Institute of Telemetry and Electronics • Road Safety Center • Technical Design Laboratory|
|Events||• Bus Service • Central Bus Station (Quest Chain)|