Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Administration||Large Construction Site||Still Waters||Luxury Housing||Exotica||Sports Field||Sports Club||A New Bridge||City Zoo (Central Park)||A Question of Money||Hotel||New Residents|
Build and Upgrade:
Central Park is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 9 areas with assets leading up to Central Park-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 04.02.2013.
Central Park is going to be the most amazing park in Megapolis–it’s got a lake, a large bridge, a greenhouse, and a golf course!
The residents beg the mayor: Build Central Park
We need to take care of our city’s environment. Central Park will let our citizens relax in a natural setting and fill their lungs with fresh air every day!
There's a great spot in Megapolis for a big new Park with vast infrastructure! The residents are asking you to begin the construction of Central Park!
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 974 total (for 900 assets) and 3,610,000 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Administration
Your citizens are asking you to begin building Central Park. I recommend starting with the Central Park Administration Building.
- Your citizens are asking you to begin building Central Park. I recommend starting with the Central Park Administration Building.
|Buy a Foundation for the Central Park Administration Building|
|Build a Frame for the Central Park Administration Building (Level 1)
|Collect 500 in taxes|
- Great job! Now that you’ve started working on Central Park, your citizens can see you mean business!
Stage 2 - Large Construction Site
The citizens whole-heartedly approved the news about the beginning of this large-scale construction project.
- A Park this big should have a Lake. Then, when it’s hot out, people can relax by the Lake where it’s cool and peaceful.
|Complete construction of the Central Park Administration Building (Level 2)|
|Buy a Foundation for the Large Lake
|House 500 residents|
- You can already see the outline of the new Lake in the foundation! The residents of Megapolis are really pleased with how it’s turning out.
Stage 3 - Still Waters
If the land we need doesn’t have a Lake on it, we’ll just have to build one from scratch.
- You can’t have a real Central Park without a decent Lake. You'll also need to build a good Bridge to make sure the Park is easy to navigate on foot and by car.
|Complete construction of the Lake (Level 2)
|Begin construction of the Stone Bridge
|Complete construction of the Stone Bridge
- Great job! Construction of Central Park is coming along nicely. It’s already starting to take shape. The residents of Megapolis are really pleased with the project.
Stage 4 - Luxury Housing
You can build a few extremely expensive homes next to Central Park. It’ll look great and bring in some extra income for the city.
- The Grand Villa is a residential building for our wealthiest citizens. Megapolis is a city of millionaires, so buildings like this one will never stay empty!
|Buy a Foundation for a Grand Villa
|Begin construction of a Grand Villa (Level 1)
- A Luxury House should be built very carefully, with great attention to detail. You’re off to an excellent start!
Stage 5 - Exotica
In order to attract more visitors, Central Park needs a variety of solutions. Maybe something exotic...
- It’s time to complete construction of the Grand Villa and move on to the next phase: a beautiful Greenhouse!
|Complete construction of a Grand Villa (Level 2)|
|Buy a Foundation for the Exotic Flower Greenhouse
|Set up a Frame for the Exotic Flower Greenhouse (Level 1)
- Excellent work! A lot of Megapolis' residents dream of living in grand villas right next to Central Park.
Stage 6 - Sports Field
Central Park should definitely have Sports Fields. Why don’t we start with a Golf Course? That’s a really cool sport!
- As soon as you finish one construction project, it’s time to move on to another one! Complete construction of the Greenhouse and start building the Golf Course!
|Complete construction of the Exotic Flower Greenhouse (Level 2)|
|Buy a Foundation for the Golf Course
- You’re doing a great job. The residents of Megapolis are confident that they’re going to have the best Park in the world!
Stage 7 - Sports Club
A lot of residents have already signed up for membership at the Golf Course, even though it's still under construction. It’s time to finish it!
- Don’t disappoint your residents. Complete construction of the Golf Course as soon as you can!
|Begin construction of the Golf Course (Level 1)|
|Complete construction of the Golf Course (Level 2)
- Magnificent! This Golf Course will give Megapolis’ Central Park a real edge!
Stage 8 - A New Bridge
Many of your neighbors were glad to accept your experience from building Central Park. I wonder how their own projects are coming along? Do you want to take a peek?
- Keep building Central Park. According to our schedule, next on the list is an Exotic Bridge lined with Palm Trees. I wonder how your neighbors' construction projects are going...
|Buy a Frame and build the Exotic Bridge
|Visit 5 neighbors|
- Fantastic job! You’re right on schedule and managing the construction project expertly! Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 9 - City Zoo (Central Park)
We could build a Petting Zoo in Central Park. No, wait! What about a whole Zoo? The animals will be happy to be near all the trees, and there’s sure to be a lot of visitors.
- Begin construction of the Zoo. It’ll be a truly gorgeous sight among the Trees of Central Park!
|Buy a Foundation for a Large Zoo
|Begin construction of a Large Zoo (Level 1)|
- You’re halfway there! You’ll see for yourself once you finish the Large Zoo. It won’t be long now before Central Park is finished!
Stage 10 - A Question of Money
We need to complete building a Large Zoo and collect a little more money from it to finance the construction of Central Park.
- Complete construction of a Large Zoo. It’s time to move the animals in and start receiving visitors! Don't forget to collect the funds you need to continue building Central Park!
|Complete construction of a Large Zoo (Level 2)
|Collect 2,000 in taxes|
- This is a truly amazing Zoo! The visitors will be thrilled with it, especially the kids! We need to keep building Central Park!
Stage 11 - Hotel
People will come from out of town just to see a new wonder of the world: Megapolis Central Park!
- We'll need to build a Hotel so the people who come from out of town to see Central Park will have a place to stay.
|Buy a Foundation for the Park Hotel
|Begin construction of the Park Hotel (Level 1)|
- All we have to do now is build the Hotel, and Central Park will be completely finished! The residents of Megapolis can’t wait for that day to come.
Stage 12 - New Residents
Construction means, first and foremost, new residents. Residential buildings are essential, of course, but parks can also help the city attract new residents!
- Complete building the Hotel and house new residents! You've got an amazing reward coming!
|Complete construction of the Park Hotel|
|House 2,000 residents|
- Magnificent! Central Park is now completely finished, and you’ve earned a reward: the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Reward - Central Park
|Metropolitan Museum of Art|
Achievement after Building the Park Hotel
|You’re completed all your infrastructure-building tasks for Central Park and earned the title of Famous Patron!|
- ENTER any trivia about the quest here.
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Центральный парк".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70167.