|Christmas Cruise||Christmas Show||Christmas Night||Iceberg in Megapolis|
|Christmas Without Borders||Christmas Atelier||Fantasia Show Square||Little Angel Performance Hall||Floating Tree||Christmas Music||Show Complex||Christmas Show||Luxury Reward||Christmas Show|
Christmas Show is a Timed Quest in which the player has 120 hours to build and upgrade a total of 3 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on December 15, 2015.
|"Your cruise ship is approaching the Rocky Mountains! The residents of the winter town are wondering what Christmas gift you've prepared for them this year!"|
|"The residents beg the mayor: surprise them"|
|"Surprise the citizens – put on an unforgettable Christmas show for them! Finish construction in time and get a reward!"|
Stage 1 - Christmas Without Borders
You decorated Megapolis for Christmas, but the residents of the Rocky Mountains want to celebrate too! Start preparing for a Christmas show in the mountains.
- Go to the Rocky Mountains to start preparations for an unforgettable Christmas show!
|Go to the Rocky Mountains|
- The first step is done! Time to start construction.
Stage 2 - Christmas Atelier
Start preparing for a Christmas show. To do this, you'll need the Christmas Atelier and the Fantasia Show Square.
- Lay the foundation of the Fantasia Show Square and build the Christmas Atelier to make holiday costumes for the show's actors.
|Lay the Fantasia Show Square Foundation|
|Start building the Christmas Atelier|
- You're doing a great job! You receive building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 05 x High-Intensity Lights
Stage 3 - Fantasia Show Square
The main show will take place on Fantasia Show Square. Build it!
- Build the Fantasia Show Square and lay the Foundation of the Little Angel Performance Hall.
|Build the Fantasia Show Square|
|Lay the Little Angel Performance Hall Foundation|
- You built the Fantasia Show Square. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 4 - Little Angel Performance Hall
The Little Angel Performance Hall puts on only the best Christmas shows! They'll go down a treat with the younger residents of the Rocky Mountains.
- Build the Little Angel Performance Hall and lay the foundation of the Floating Christmas Tree.
|Build the Little Angel Performance Hall|
|Lay the Floating Christmas Tree Foundation|
- Your efforts haven't been in vain! As a reward, you receive building materials. They're in your Storehouse.
- 05 x Maneuvering Gear
Stage 5 - Floating Tree
The Christmas tree is the holiday's main symbol. Give it a touch of originality! Place it on a floating platform.
- Build the Frame of the Floating Christmas Tree. Buy the Rudolph 9 Restaurant and hold a full rehearsal of the Christmas show.
|Build the Floating Christmas Tree Frame|
|Start building the Rudolph 9 Restaurant|
|Accept a Christmas Show Rehearsal contract
- Great job! As a reward, you receive the Yuletide Hotel. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 6 - Christmas Music
Have you ever listened to gospel music? It's full of energy and ideally suited for Christmas!
- Build the Floating Christmas Tree and make your citizens happy with a gospel choir contest.
|Build the Floating Christmas Tree|
|Complete the Gospel Choir Contest contract
- You completed your task and you receive building materials as a reward. They're in your Storehouse.
- 10 x Power Cable
Stage 7 - Show Complex
On the eve of Christmas, it's traditional to gather with your closest family and friends and have a Christmas Eve dinner or picnic.
- All your citizens dream of seeing your show at Christmas! To have enough space for everyone who wants to see it, you'll need a real show complex!
|Upgrade the Fantasia Show Square to the Fantasia Show Complex|
|Accept a Christmas Eve Picnic contract
- Great job! Don't rest on your laurels, keep preparing for Christmas in the Rocky Mountains!
Stage 8 - Christmas Show
The dress rehearsal for the Christmas show went well. It's time for your citizens and your friends to see the show!
- Upgrade the Little Angel Performance Hall to the Little Angel Performance Palace and make your citizens happy by holding the Christmas Eve show for them. Don't forget to invite your friends!
|Upgrade the Little Angel Performance Hall to the Little Angel Performance Palace|
|Complete the Christmas Eve Show contract
- Fantastic! There's only a little more to build in the Rocky Mountains. Get started on the last task!
Stage 9 - Luxury Reward
Complete this task and you'll get a stunning reward!
- Collect lots of Christmas lollipops and you'll get a luxury reward!
|Collect 25,000 Christmas lollipops|
- You put on a show in the Rocky Mountains and collected a whole bunch of lollipops! You get a reward for the lollipops – Woodstock Castle. Be sure to tell your friends!
Reward - Christmas Show
|Hologram Show Center (Before timer expires)|
- Achievement after acquiring the Hologram Show Center
|"You prepared a Christmas show in the rocky mountains and earned a new title – Winter Fairytale Director! Want to tell your friends?"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Рождественское представление" which translates to "Christmas presentation".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10080050.
|Christmas Cruise||• Cruise Company • Himmeli Hotel • Gift Factory|| |
|Christmas Show||• Fantasia Show Square • Little Angel Performance Hall • Floating Christmas Tree|
|Christmas Night||• Luminous Hall Casino • Christmas Fair Complex • Lake Arena • 'Sky Dream' Ferris Wheel|
|Iceberg in Megapolis||• Cryogenics Plant • Overwater Hotel • Iceberg Winter Park • Holiday Show Center|
|Related||• Christmas Cruise Ship • Christmas Capital contest|