|Christmas is Coming!||Santa's Workshop||Christmas Miracles||Christmas Tree||Santa's Factory||Best Christmas Tree||Christmas Presents||Christmas Fireworks||Music and Christmas||Christmas in Megapolis|
Build and Upgrade:
|Christmas in Megapolis is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade one fixed area and 3 buildings with assets leading up to Christmas-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 12.17.2013.
"It's time to start getting ready for the biggest winter holiday! Your residents have already put together a list of all the children who have been nice this year. We need to work hard and make sure these kinds get the Christmas tree and presents they deserve.
"The residents beg the mayor: get the city ready for Christmas!
"To celebrate Christmas, build Santa's Workshop, set up and decorate a Christmas Tree, build a Musical Theater, and put on the musical Christmas in Megapolis!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
The buildings for this quest are only available in the Rocky Mountains game zone.
Stage 1 - Christmas is Coming!
Your residents are convinced that the trendiest place to celebrate Christmas this year is Aspen in the Rocky Mountains.
- Go to the town of Aspen in the Rocky Mountains. Start getting ready for Christmas!
|Go to the Rocky Mountains|
- Great job! Now you can start getting ready for Christmas!
Stage 2 - Santa's Workshop
It's time to get ready for Christmas! Sew Santa hats, buy presents, and think about a menu for Christmas dinner.
- Build Santa's Workshop to make Christmas presents for all the children and adults in Megapolis!
|Buy a Santa's Workshop Foundation|
|Build Santa's Workshop|
|Accept the Wrapping Presents contract at Santa's Workshop|
- Great job! If you get everything ready in time, everyone will get presents!
Stage 3 - Christmas Miracles
Don't forget, you can't celebrate Christmas without a Christmas tree!
- The sooner you start getting ready for the holiday, the more people in Megapolis will have a merry Christmas.
|Buy a Christmas Tree foundation|
|Visit 5 friends (or unlock for 1 )|
- Thanks to all your hard work, everyone in Megapolis will have a real Christmas!
Stage 4 - Christmas Tree
Not every pine tree can make a good Christmas tree — you want one that's tall and has a nice, round shape. Do your best to have one set up!
- Build a Christmas Tree in Megapolis and keep getting ready for the holiday.
|Build a Christmas Tree|
|House 1,500 residents (in the Rocky Mountains game zone) (or unlock for 1 )|
- Your residents just love the Christmas tree. Continue construction, and you'll become Megapolis's best Santa!
Stage 5 - Santa's Factory
An awful lot of people live in Megapolis. Chances are, a workshop won't be enough to make all the presents they'll need. It's time to build a factory!
- Upgrade Santa's Workshop to a Factory and start decorating the Christmas tree.
|Complete the Making Christmas Tree Ornaments contract twice at Santa's Workshop
|Build the Santa's Factory (Level 2)|
- Your residents are grateful to you and are asking you to finish getting ready for Christmas!
Stage 6 - Best Christmas Tree
The Christmas Tree is the main symbol of the upcoming holiday. Decorate your tree and get a Snow Gun as a reward!
- Decorate the Christmas Tree and make it even better!
|Complete the Decorating the Christmas Tree contract at Santa's Workshop
|Upgrade the Christmas Tree (to Decorated Christmas Tree, Level 2)
- You've done a great job and earned a Snow Gun as a reward. Now it can snow in your city regardless of the weather!
Stage 7 - Christmas Presents
A lot of people are coming to Megapolis for Christmas. You should build them a hotel!
- It's time to start worrying about delivering Christmas presents! Every resident of Megapolis should get something for Christmas.
|Complete the Children Meeting Santa Claus contract at Santa's Workshop
|Start the Delivering Christmas Presents contract at the Santa's Workshop
|Buy a Christmas Season Hotel foundation|
- You're turning Megapolis into a real Christmas wonderland! You should tell your friends about it right away!
Stage 8 - Christmas Fireworks
The residents of Megapolis are asking you to put on a Christmas fireworks show. If you ask me, it won't just be beautiful, it'll also be good for the city's economy.
- Build a hotel, complete your contracts efficiently, and you'll be ready for Christmas before you know it.
|Complete the Delivering Christmas Presents contract at Santa's Workshop
|Build the Christmas Season Hotel|
|Start completing the Christmas Fireworks contract at Santa's Workshop
- Your excellent work has earned you a reward. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 9 - Music and Christmas
Finish getting ready for Christmas. Perform a traditional Christmas tale in Megapolis!
- Build a Musical Theater and premiere a Christmas musical!
|Buy a Musical Theater foundation:Costs: 150,000 or 4 , 17 and 15 :Gives: 500 and 18,000|
|Build a Musical Theater:
|Accept the Staging Christmas in Megapolis contract at Santa's Workshop:Requires: Musical Theater:Costs: 5,500 and 10 hours|
- You've prepared Megapolis for Christmas, and now you're getting a gift: Villa la Grande! Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Reward - Christmas in Megapolis
|Villa la Grande|
Quest Rewards after Building Villa la Grande
- You've finished your Christmas preparations and built Villa la Grande. You've earned a new title: Megapolis's Best Santa. Tell your friends about it!
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Рождество в Мегаполисе" which translates to "Christmas in Megapolis".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70601.