|Cost||At level 8, 25,000|
|At level 4, 3|
|No periodic benefit|
Starting in Update/04.02.2013 the wallet has partially replaced the envelope as the Salary icon. Until the old icon is purged from the game, we will continue to use to represent Salary. Currently the wallet icon is only seen when receiving daily gifts.
Hiring a Tax Collector or Census TakerEditPlayers can choose to hire an NPC for 1 , or can hire neighbors for free. Collections are done by the game client, not by neighbors, even if you hire a neighbor to be a collector. The only advantage of hiring a neighbor is that you are not required to spend the 1 to activate automatic collections.
- Select the City Hall
- Select Hire from the Dialog window
- City Hall Menu appears, select Hire for the role you want hired
- Select an NPC and pay the 1 if you do not have any neighbors who are able to fill the role. Select a neighbor to invite them to perform the job. A neighbor must accept the job before automated collection will begin. TIP: You can invite multiple neighbors to fill the same role by selecting Hire repeatedly and selecting a different neighbor each time. The first neighbor to accept will fill the role and automatic collections will then occur while your game client is running.
TIP: Firing a collector will stop collections for the role terminated. e.g., if you fire the Census Taker, then all Residential collections must be performed manually. This is useful if you are more interested in VAT/Tax than you are in population. You can also fire the Tax Collector and keep the Census Taker if you are more interested in collection residences.
- Select City Hall
- Select Hire. City Hall menu will open.
- Select Replenish. Wage Fund menu will open.
- Select desired amount. will be deducted if possessed, error will appear otherwise.
|Megabuck cost||Salary purchased||Ratio|
Q: I was given a 20 , 40 , 50 , 100 megabuck reward for completing a quest or for daily play, but they weren't added to my account. How do I get my missing megabucks?
A: Salary and Megabucks are often confused as they have a similar icon-- but they are not the same icon or the same item.
Q: What happens if I receive Salary rewards without a City Hall?
A: Players are still credited with Salary, but there is no way on Android or iOS clients to verify this until the player builds a City Hall. It is possible to check Salary rewards on Facebook/PC; see the next question. (This was tested by recording current Salary count in City Hall; Demolishing City Hall; Receiving a Salary reward; Building City Hall & checking Salary count.)
A: If you are on Android or iOS clients, you cannot. If you are on Facebook, you can see it; see the image to the right to see where this information is located.