|Mysterious Ruins||Center for Ancient Studies||The Cradle of Civilization||Precise Age||A Legend of Treasure||National Library of Greece||Debates||A Tour of the Past||The Secret of the Ancient Scrolls||Treasure Hunt||Cradle of Civilization|
Cradle of Civilization is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on August 11, 2015. The event also provides for World Architecture: Through the Ages.
|"Mysterious ruins have been found in the desert of Megapolis! Scientists believe that they could be the ruins of the ancient city of Acropolis. This place is famous for its incredible cultural heritage and treasure!"|
|"The residents beg the mayor: restore the ancient city"|
|"Start rebuilding the mysterious ruins – discover their origin, find treasure and get a well-earned reward!"|
Stage 1 - Mysterious Ruins
Mysterious ruins have been found in the desert of Megapolis. Archaeologists believe that they could be the ruins of the ancient Greek city of Acropolis. We need to check if that’s truly the case!
- Start building the Center for Ancient Studies – a scientific center specializing in the history and culture of the ancient world.
|Buy a Center for Ancient Studies Foundation|
- Great start! As a reward for completing this task, you receive building materials. Use them wisely!
- 05 x Scaffolding Cover
Stage 2 - Center for Ancient Studies
The aim of the Center for Ancient Studies is to encourage the progress of historical studies and coordinate the expert activities of historians, philologists, art historians and archaeologists.
- Keep building the Center for Ancient Studies and start restoring the ruins of the mysterious ancient city!
|Build the Center for Ancient Studies Frame|
|Start reconstructing the Ruins of Acropolis|
- Wonderful! More and more experts believe that before us lie the ruins of ancient Acropolis. But before we can come to a definitive conclusion, we need to do much more research!
Stage 3 - The Cradle of Civilization
If the scientists’ claims are true, then we’re incredibly fortunate! Ancient Greece is called the cradle of European civilization – it has a colossal cultural and historical significance!
- Build the Center for Ancient Studies and start restoring the Parthenon.
|Build the Center for Ancient Studies|
|Buy the Parthenon Foundation|
- Great work! You receive building materials as a reward. You can find them in the Storehouse.
- 10 x Restoration Equipment
Stage 4 - Precise Age
You built the Center for Ancient Studies and now you can discover the precise age and origin of the ruins!
- Find out the precise age of the ruins using radiometric dating. Keep rebuilding the ancient city – restore the Ruins of Acropolis and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus.
|Restore the Ruins of Acropolis|
|Buy the Odeon of Herodes Atticus
|Accept the Radiometric Dating of Ruins contract
- You completed this task! The age of the ruins supports the scientists’ beliefs – these are the ruins of an ancient Greek city. Keep restoring it and you might find something valuable!
Stage 5 - A Legend of Treasure
There are many legends about the untold riches hidden in the ancient Acropolis. But none have managed to find them yet.
- Continue to build the legendary Parthenon. Buy the Temple of Athena Nike and find out as much as you can about the culture of Ancient Greece by watching a historical film.
|Build the Parthenon Frame|
|Buy the Temple of Athena Nike
|Complete the Historical Film Screening: "Ancient Greece" contract
- During an excavation, you found some ancient Greek scrolls and the Discobolus Sculpture. The sculpture is in your Storehouse. Hurry and build it!
Stage 6 - National Library of Greece
To decode ancient scrolls, you’ll need the National Library of Greece.
- Build the Parthenon and start building the National Library of Greece. Immerse yourself in the culture of Ancient Greece alongside your friends – participate in the performance of an Attican tragedy.
|Build the Parthenon|
|Buy the National Library of Greece Foundation|
|Accept the Attican Tragedy Performance contract
- Wonderful work! You receive building materials as a reward. Use them to build the National Library of Greece!
- 10 x Hydraulic Jack
Stage 7 - Debates
The art of debate can be traced back to Ancient Greece, where they were a fundamental part of democracy. Philosophers, politicians and ordinary citizens all took part in them. Participate in debates with your friends!
- Build the Propylaea and take part in ancient Greek debates with your friends!
|Build the Propylaea
|Complete the Greek-Style Debates contract
- You took care of this task and you receive building materials as a reward!
- 05 x Ventilation System
Stage 8 - A Tour of the Past
Most of the historical buildings have been restored. Now the Acropolis is open to tourists!
- Organize a tour of the Acropolis. Keep building the National Library of Greece to decode the ancient Greek scrolls you found!
|Build the National Library of Greece Frame|
|Complete the Tour of Ancient Acropolis contract
- You did a great job! The city’s inhabitants are so excited by the tour!
Stage 9 - The Secret of the Ancient Scrolls
The National Library of Greece contains the largest collection of ancient Greek dictionaries in the world. These dictionaries are essential for decoding the ancient Greek scrolls we found.
- Finish building the National Library of Greece and discover the secret of the ancient Greek scrolls.
|Build the National Library of Greece
|Complete the Studying Ancient Greek Scrolls contract
- Great work! You decoded the scrolls, and they show the location of a treasure. Hurry and find the treasure!
Stage 10 - Treasure Hunt
Find the treasure of Ancient Greece and get a wonderful gift!
- The scrolls point to the location of some ancient Greek relics – start searching for them.
|Collect 1,000 in taxes|
|Accept the Searching for an Ancient Greek Relic contract
- You dealt with this task and found a real treasure – an ancient Greek relic! As a reward for your efforts, you get the Museum of Antiquity. Build it to get a new title!
Reward - Cradle of Civilization
|Museum of Antiquity
Achievement after Building the Museum of Antiquity
|"You built the Museum of Antiquity and earned a new title: Expert of Antiquity. Do you want to tell your friends?"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Колыбель цивилизации" which translates to "The cradle of civilization".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10073990.