|Volcanic Eruption||Saving the Dolphins||A Bridge Over the Ocean||Seabed Exploration||Geology and Ecology||Ocean Biology||The Great Barrier||Secret of the Ocean||The Great Resettlement||Creatures of the Seven Seas|
Build and Upgrade:
Creatures of the Seven Seas is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of XX areas and XX buildings with assets leading up to ocean related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 02.18.2014.
"An ecological catastrophe is upon us - an underwater volcano has erupted. The dolphins are facing the threat of extinction. We must save them!"
"The ocean has brought us another surprise! A large underwater volcano has erupted. This has turned into a real ecological catastrophe, and many sea creatures are at risk of disappearing, including the dolphins, the Megapolis residents' favorite creatures.
"The citizens are asking the mayor to: Save the dolphins!
"A Bridge and an Oceanic Platform must be built. Research the ocean to find out how exactly to save the dolphins and resettle them somewhere safe!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 466 total (for assets) and 380,000 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Volcanic Eruption
An underwater volcano has erupted in the sea, not far from Megapolis. Scientists fear that the eruption could damage the flora and fauna of the sea.
- Save money and build more green spaces to combat the potential damage caused to the surrounding environment.
|Collect taxes 15 times|
|Build any park|
- Task complete! But there's a lot of work ahead of us. Obtain materials to deal with it faster.
Stage 2 - Saving the Dolphins
The composition of the water has changed due to the volcanic eruption and the dolphins have been affected. Save the dolphins!
- Start building an Oceanic Platform - it will let you carry out important research in the sea without risking the lives of your researchers.
|Buy the Oceanic Platform foundation|
|House 2,000 Inhabitants|
- Great! You've started building an Oceanic Platform to save the dolphins. Keep up the good work!
Stage 3 - A Bridge Over the Ocean
Build a bridge to the Oceanic Platform. Scientific research will help you save the dolphins!
- Complete construction of an Oceanic Platform and start building a bridge to it. This will simplify oceanic research.
|Build the Oceanic Platform|
|Buy the Jacques-Yves Cousteau Bridge foundation|
- You're doing important work. Take some free materials for continuing construction! They're in your Storehouse.
Stage 4 - Seabed Exploration
We need to find out whether we're in danger of further volcanic eruptions or earthquakes in this area. Carry out special exploratory research.
- Build a bridge to the Oceanic Platform and start researching the sea floor to save the dolphins.
|Build a Jacques-Yves Cousteau Bridge|
|Complete the Drafting a Tectonic Map of the Sea contract at the Oceanic Platform
- Great work! Hurry and save the dolphin population living off the shores of Megapolis.
Stage 5 - Geology and Ecology
Geoecology studies the connections between various elements comprising the natural environment - the atmosphere, the hydrosphere, and the biosphere - and measures their mutual influence.
- Build a Geoecology Laboratory and start developing a hydroacoustic model of the sea floor to discover the dolphins' migration patterns.
|Build a Geoecology Laboratory|
|Complete a Developing a Hydroacoustic Model of the Sea Floor contract at the Oceanic Platform
- You've been working hard! Your reward is a Marinе Ecology Center and a new highly lucrative contract. Would you like to tell your friends?
Stage 6 - Ocean Biology
To save the dolphins, a protective barrier must be built. To learn where exactly it should be built, create an oceanographic and hydrobiological database.
- Build an Ocean Biology Laboratory to perform research and save the dolphins and other sea creatures.
|Build the Ocean Biology Laboratory
|Complete the Creating an Oceanographic and Hydrobiological Database contract at the Oceanic Platform
- You've discovered what you need to do to save the dolphins. Start building a Great Protective Barrier!
Stage 7 - The Great Barrier
A Great Protective Barrier must be built and its effectiveness measured in order to save the dolphins
- Complete construction and perform important research - it's the only way you can save the dolphins!
|Buy the Great Protective Barrier foundation|
|Build the Great Protective Barrier|
|Sign the Researching Water Samples contract at the Oceanic Platform
- The water samples indicate that there may be dolphins living outside of the barrier's protection right now! Would you like to tell your friends?
Stage 8 - Secret of the Ocean
Be careful! Our most recent research indicates that particles from the volcanic eruption could end up in the dolphins' habitat not just via oceanic currents. Check all the sources of migration!
- Build a Monitoring Station to regularly monitor the safety of the dolphins and other sea creatures.
|Build the Monitoring Station
|Sign the Researching Radionuclide Migration Throughout the Ocean's Ecosystem contract at the Oceanic Platform
- Great work! You can now begin to resettle the dolphins in a new, safe habitat!
Stage 9 - The Great Resettlement
Provide your scientists with observation stations to allow them to observe the dolphins without disturbing them.
- Build Viewing Platforms on the bridge and start resettling the dolphins. You'll get the Seven Seas Museum as a reward!
|Build the Viewing Platforms|
|Accept the Resettling the Dolphins contract at the Oceanic Platform|
- You've saved the dolphins and learned a great deal about life in the ocean. As a reward, you receive a contract for a big expedition and the Seven Seas Museum. Build it and earn a new title!
Reward - Creatures of the Seven Seas
|Seven Seas Museum|
Achievement after Building the Seven Seas Museum
|"You've built a Seven Seas Museum and earned the title of Seven Seas Explorer. Would you like to tell your friends?|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Жители мирового океана" which translates to "Residents of the world's oceans".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70700.