Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This information is outdated. A new article is under construction. See Daily Gifts/New.
For every consecutive day of playing, the player is rewarded with a daily gift. If a player stops playing for 24 hours, or plays continuously for 30 days, the counter is reset back to 1 on the next day. However, following the 05.09.2014 update, some rewards continue to increase in the latter case, apparently through up to ten 30-day cycles.
Originally, the rewards included:
- XP (with multipliers based on day and Experience Level)
- Salary (10, 20, 35, 50, 70, or 100 based on day)
- Assets (1 random asset)
- Megabucks (every fifth day: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4)
As of an update on 05.09.2014, the rewards changed to include:
- XP (with multipliers based on total consecutive days played)
- Salary (with multipliers based on total consecutive days played)
- Assets (with multipliers based on total consecutive days played)
- Megabucks (every fifth day, with multipliers based on total consecutive days played)
- Building (Infrastructure, Residential, Resource, or Wheel of Fortune buildings)
- Expansions (on 30th day; automatically applied to the smallest zone, including Tourist Island and Rocky Mountains)
Gifts that require collection
Mobile Client only
- Within the "add neighbour" screen there is a daily gift of 1,500 that players can click on to receive once every 24 hours.