|Heart of the Desert||An Incredible Project||Reservoir Research Center||Special Ecosystem||Man-Made River||Climate Control Service||First Launch||Profitable Project||Irrigation Complex||Water for Distant Regions||Desert Oasis|
Desert Oasis is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on October 06, 2015.
|"A lush oasis has been discovered in the heart of the Megapolis desert. This miracle of nature could do some good for the city, so it must be saved!"|
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: Save the Oasis"|
|"Save the oasis in Megapolis! Build the Project Administration Office, the Solar Cooling Facility, and other buildings. Develop a new water supply system to earn a reward!"|
Stage 1 - Heart of the Desert
A lush oasis has been discovered at the heart of the Megapolis desert. Preserve this miracle of nature by developing a project to save it!
- To preserve the oasis, start building the Project Administration Office.
|Lay the Project Administration Office Foundation|
- Great start! Here are some building materials as a reward. Use them to build the Project Administration Office.
- 05 x Luminescent Lamps
Stage 2 - An Incredible Project
The Solar Cooling Facility is an innovative building that absorbs sunlight and condenses water. It will protect the oasis from the burning desert sun.
- Build the Project Administration Office and start building a Solar Cooling Facility to preserve the oasis in the Megapolis desert.
|Build the Project Administration Office|
|Lay the Solar Cooling Facility Foundation|
- You completed this task! Keep building the Solar Cooling Facility to preserve the oasis in the desert.
Stage 3 - Reservoir Research Center
Oases form thanks to underground rivers or reservoirs. The water in them is pollution-free and can be very beneficial.
- Build the frame for the Solar Cooling Facility and the Reservoir Research Center. Take a water sample from the oasis for testing.
|Build the Solar Cooling Facility Frame|
|Buy the Reservoir Research Center
|Accept the Water Sampling contract
- You've worked hard and earned building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 10 x Plastic Panels
Stage 4 - Special Ecosystem
The oasis ecosystem is unusual for a number of reasons. Research them to make sure it maintains its primeval form.
- Build the Solar Cooling Facility and start building the Climate Control Department to support the oasis ecosystem.
|Build the Solar Cooling Facility|
|Lay the Climate Control Department Foundation|
|Complete the Researching the Oasis Ecosystem contract
- You built the Solar Cooling Facility. Share this wonderful news with your friends!
Stage 5 - Man-Made River
Scientists have confirmed that the spring water in the oasis is potable. It can be used to supply the distant regions of Megapolis with water!
- Build the frame for the Climate Control Department and start building the Irrigation System.
|Build the Climate Control Department Frame|
|Lay the Irrigation System Foundation|
|Accept the Designing a Water Supply System contract
- Your efforts haven't been in vain! You receive the Ecological Advancement Center as a reward. Check your Storehouse!
|Ecological Advancement Center|
Stage 6 - Climate Control Service
The Climate Control Department and Department of Water Bioresources will help you preserve the unique ecosystem of the oasis.
- Finish building the Climate Control Department and the Department of Water Bioresources. You'll get a valuable reward for your efforts!
|Build the Climate Control Department|
|Buy the Department of Water Bioresources
- Great work! You receive building materials as a reward. They're in your Storehouse.
- 10 x Water Lifting Equipment
Stage 7 - First Launch
There's only a little left to do before launching the innovative Irrigation System! Hurry and finish construction!
- Finish building the Irrigation System and complete a test run.
|Build the Irrigation System
|Complete the Starting Up the Irrigation System contract
- The system launched successfully! Here are some building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 05 x Geotextiles
Stage 8 - Profitable Project
Your friends want to learn more about your innovative project aimed at saving the oasis. Invite them to a conference dedicated to the project launch!
- Upgrade the Project Administration Office to the Project Headquarters. And don't forget to invite your friends to a conference dedicated to your project launch!
|Upgrade the Project Administration Office to the Project Headquarters
|Accept the Project Conference contract
- A conference dedicated to your project's launch has begun in Megapolis. Tell your friends all about it!
Stage 9 - Irrigation Complex
Start commercializing and advancing your project to save the oasis. That will significantly increase your income!
- Upgrade the Irrigation System to the Irrigation Complex, which will help you save the oasis and provide distant regions with water.
|Upgrade the Irrigation System to the Irrigation Complex|
|Complete the Project Commercialization contract
- Great work! There's just one last thing to do before you can launch the Irrigation System. Hurry and start building!
Stage 10 - Water for Distant Regions
Complete this task to get a well-deserved reward!
- Provide the distant regions of Megapolis with water. You'll get extra income and a fantastic gift!
|Collect 1,000 in taxes|
|Complete the Remote Water Supply contract
- You saved the oasis in the Megapolis desert! Your grateful citizens give you the Desert Tears Moisture Collector as a reward. Be sure to tell your friends!
Reward - Desert Oasis
|Desert Tears Moisture Collector
- Achievement after getting the Desert Tears Moisture Collector
"You provided the distant regions of Megapolis with water and earned a congratulatory title: Water Supply Innovator. Share the news with your friends!"
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Оазис в пустыне" which translates to "Oasis in the desert".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10075942.