|Archaeological Excavations||Research Facility||History Comes to Life||The Appearance of the Dinosaurs||The First Dinosaurs||Dinosaurs and Scientists||Land of the Dinosaurs|
Build and Upgrade:
Dinosaurs in Megapolis is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 5 areas with assets leading up to Scientific Base researching quantum physics. It was released as part of an update on 05.28.2013.
"Dinosaurs in the City!"
"The remains of gigantic dinosaurs have been discovered not far from Megapolis. Scientists are saying that this find will allow us to learn a lot about these ancient reptiles!"
"The residents beg the mayor: Conduct paleontological excavations"
"We need to conduct paleontological excavations and build a Scientific Research Facility dedicated to dinosaurs, as well as an Incubator. Study the ancient inhabitants of the earth!"
"Dinosaur fossils have been discovered not far from Megapolis. It’s time to study these ancient monsters!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 440 total (for 410 assets) and 250,000 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Archaeological Excavations
Ancient dinosaur fossils have been discovered not far from Megapolis. This is truly fortunate, because finds like these are extremely rare.
- description If you conduct paleontological excavations and study dinosaur bones, you’ll be able to figure out what the dinosaurs looked like!
|Prepare for Paleontological Excavations
|Tell five friends about the fossils|
- Research indicates there’s still a lot left to learn about the dinosaurs. You’ve received some materials to help you with your research. You can find them in the Storehouse
Stage 2 - Research Facility
You need to build a Paleontological Center so your scientists have a place to study the ancient dinosaur fossils.
- Begin your research! Studying these ancient fossils will make Megapolis an international center of paleontology!
|Buy a Foundation for the Paleontological Center
|Collect 1,500 in taxes|
- Now our scientists can start studying the dinosaurs. You’ve received some special materials to help you with your research. You can find them in the Storehouse
Stage 3 - History Comes to Life
You need to conduct research if you want to determine exactly what the dinosaurs looked like. If we try hard enough, we'll be able to extract their DNA and study it carefully!
- Conduct research on pieces of amber containing ancient insects. This project will allow our scientists to determine the genetic makeup of the dinosaurs.
|Build a Paleontological Center
|Complete two Amber Fossil Research contracts at the Paleontological Center
- Great job! Now it’s time to undertake new research in the hopes that we can one day grow our own living dinosaur
Stage 4 - The Appearance of the Dinosaurs
Further research will require an Institute of Epigenetics. The research conducted there will allow us to fully reconstruct what the dinosaurs looked like and create living fossils!
- Continue your research! Reconstruct the appearance of the dinosaurs in full detail, and you'll get a reward: a Fossil Installation.
|Build the Institute of Epigenetics|
|Complete a Radio-Isotope Scan of Skeleton contract at the Paleontological Center
|Conduct Paleontological Excavations
- Excellent work! The research being conducted at the Institute of Epigenetics will allow us to create a living dinosaur. You already have most of the materials you need!
Stage 5 - The First Dinosaurs
Researching RNA interference will allow you to fill in missing dinosaur DNA chains with DNA elements from modern animals. We'll end up with real live dinosaurs!
- Research RNA interference and begin construction of an Embryo Storage Facility. Soon you’ll be able to fill it with baby dinosaurs.
|Build an Embryo Storage Facility
|Complete an RNA Interference Research contract at the Paleontological Center
- Great job! Don’t forget that baby dinosaurs need care and constant supervision. Build them an Incubator
Stage 6 - Dinosaurs and Scientists
You've found everything you needed at the dig sites. Preserve the dig sites. They may still be interesting for students of paleontology!
- Preserve the dig sites. The remaining research will be conducted in laboratories and scientific facilities! And don't forget to house scientists!
|Preserve the dig sites (Level 2)|
|House 200 residents|
- Great job! Your research has reached a whole new level. It’s just a matter of time until you can create real live dinosaurs!
Stage 7 - Land of the Dinosaurs
Study ancient vertebrates, i.e. dinosaurs, and their environment and diet. Then you’ll be able to breed them and care for them.
- Build an Incubator to grow dinosaur embryos and provide them with the conditions they need to thrive!
|Build an Incubator
|Complete an Ancient Vertebrate Ectogenesis contract at the Paleontological Center
- We’re underway! It won’t be long before Megapolis has its very own dinosaur park. But right now you’re getting the Museum of Paleontology and profitable new contracts for the Paleontological Center as a reward
Reward - Dinosaurs in Megapolis
|Museum of Paleontology|
Achievement after Building the Museum of Paleontology
|You've built a Museum of Paleontology and earned the title of Honorary Professor of Paleontology. Would you like to tell your friends about it?|
- ENTER any trivia about the quest here.
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Динозавры в Мегаполисе".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70270.