|Mayan City||Pyramid of the Sun||Ancient Artifact||Lost Map||Mayan Observatory||Mayan Calendar||Forgotten Language||Last Fragment||Hall of Prophecies||City of Gold||El Dorado|
El Dorado is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on June 09, 2015.
|"The ruins of an ancient Mayan city have been found near Megapolis. Rumor has it that within it is hidden a map to the ancient city of gold – El Dorado. The discovery of El Dorado will bring unprecedented profits!"|
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: find El Dorado"|
|"The city of gold can bring in a significant income and increase the loyalty of Megapolis citizens. Restore the ancient Mayan city, find the map leading to the city of gold and get rich!"|
Stage 1 - Mayan City
According to legend, El Dorado is a city made entirely of gold and precious gems. Many have tried to find it, but none have yet succeeded.
- Start restoring the ancient Mayan city to find the map to El Dorado. To do this, you must start by building a Restoration Complex.
|Buy the Restoration Complex Foundation|
- Great work! You receive building materials as a reward. You can find them in the Storehouse.
- 05 x Restoration Equipment
Stage 2 - Pyramid of the Sun
Restore the Mayan city to find the map hidden within it. It will lead you to the city of gold!
- Start building a Restoration Complex and begin reconstructing the Pyramid of the Sun.
|Build a Restoration Complex
|Buy the Pyramid of the Sun Foundation|
- Keep up the good work! Continue restoring the Pyramid of the Sun – maybe you'll find something valuable inside it.
Stage 3 - Ancient Artifact
There's an ancient Mayan artifact in the Tikal Temple that points to the precise location of the map.
- Restore an artifact to find the map to El Dorado. Continue to restore the Mayan city!
|Build the Pyramid of the Sun Frame|
|Buy the Tikal Temple
|Accept a Mayan Artifact Restoration contract
- Great work! The artifact indicates that the map is in the Pyramid of the Sun. Keep restoring the pyramid and you'll be able to find the map to the city of gold!
- 10 x Facing Plates
Stage 4 - Lost Map
Now you know the location of the map to El Dorado. Time to start searching for it!
- Finish building the Pyramid of the Sun and find the map to El Dorado within it.
|Build the Pyramid of the Sun|
|Buy the Mayan Observatory Foundation|
|Complete the Searching for the Fragments of the Map to El Dorado contract
- Good news! You found the map to El Dorado. But it's missing a piece! Keep restoring the Mayan city to find the lost fragment of the map.
Stage 5 - Mayan Observatory
To correctly decipher the map, you need to know the culture of the Mayan civilization well.
- Search for a lost fragment of the map in the Mayan Observatory and start restoring the Palenque Palace.
|Build a Mayan Observatory|
|Buy the Palenque Palace foundation|
|Accept the Studying Mayan Rituals contract
- Great! As a reward for the work you've done, you receive the Ethnography Institute. It's in your Storehouse. Keep rebuilding the ancient Mayan city!
Stage 6 - Mayan Calendar
The Maya had a complex and very precise calendar system. We must study the Mayan calendar to correctly decipher the map.
- Invite your friends to help you study the Mayan calendar. Start searching for the last map fragment in the Palenque Palace.
|Build the Palenque Palace|
|Buy the Ancient Languages Research Center
|Complete the Studying the Mayan Calendar contract
- Great work! You receive building materials as a reward. Keep rebuilding the ancient Mayan city to find the city of gold!
- 10 x Multi-Functional Monitor
Stage 7 - Forgotten Language
Although the Mayan letters have been deciphered, some of the symbols remain unclear. This is characteristic for any ancient writing system.
- The last map fragment has yet to be found. Maybe its location is shown on the map to El Dorado itself? Start deciphering the map to the city of gold with your friends.
|Build a Restoration Workshop
|Accept a Deciphering the Map to El Dorado contract
- As a reward for completing this work, you receive building materials and some experience!
- 05 x Hygrograph
Stage 8 - Last Fragment
The Mayan city is over 3,000 years old. The artifacts need to be restored under special conditions, otherwise they'll crumble in the process. Build a Conservation Laboratory to create those conditions.
- You're in luck! The map of El Dorado shows the location of the last map fragment. Start searching for it. Don't forget to build a Conservation Laboratory to make sure the Mayan artifacts are well cared for.
|Build the Conservation Laboratory|
|Complete the Finding the Last Fragment of the Map to El Dorado contract
- Great! All that remains is to find the last piece of the map and you'll be able to find the city of gold!
Stage 9 - Hall of Prophecies
Many ancient prophecies of the Mayan Indians have survived to the present day. Their knowledge was saved in stone monuments hidden within the Hall of Prophecies.
- The last map fragment is in the Hall of Prophecies. Start rebuilding the Hall of Prophecies and restore the map.
|Build the Hall of Prophecies|
|Collect 500 coins in taxes|
- Great work! The map has been restored and deciphered. There's just one last step before you can find El Dorado!
Stage 10 - City of Gold
Complete these tasks and you'll find the legendary city of gold – El Dorado. Hurry up!
- Calculate the coordinates of the city of gold and find El Dorado! Take as many people as you can along with you on the expedition.
|House 300 residents|
|Accept the Calculating the Coordinates of the City of Gold contract
- Congratulations! You found the legendary city of gold – El Dorado! As a reward, you receive the Golden Pyramid. Build it and you'll get a new title.
Reward - El Dorado
Achievement after Building the Golden Pyramid
|"You built the Golden Pyramid and earned a new title: Adventure Seeker. Be sure to tell your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Эльдорадо" which translates to "El Dorado".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10073954.