(October 25 2014 13:00:00 +0600 remaining)
|File:Quest Electronic Music Festival.png|
Build and Upgrade:
Electronic Music Festival is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 fixed buildings with assets leading up to electronic music related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 10.17.2014. This Timed Quest was released in collaboration with the World Capital: Berlin and features .
"Hold an electronic music festival in Megapolis. Build a DJ School, a Record Company, an Electronic Music Radio Station, and a Music Equipment Store."
"Megapolis is full of electronic music fans. The citizens are asking the mayor to bring the most modern and original performers to Megapolis! A large new event would attract many new people to your city."
"The residents are asking the mayor to: hold an electric music festival
"To hold an electronic music festival, you'll need the most modern equipment and recources. Let's build a DJ School, a Record Company, an Electronic Music Radio Station and a Music Equipment Store."
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Modern Music
Hold an electronic music festival in Megapolis. Invite the most modern and original performers!
- To hold an electronic music festival, you're going to need the most modern equipment!
|Collect taxes 5 times|
|House residents 3 times|
- You started preparations for the electronic music festival. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 2 - Old and New
Electronic music isn't exactly a new thing - the first electronic musical instrument appeared at the beginning of the 20th century.
- The abandoned missile testing ground is the perfect place to hold the electronic music festival!
|80px||Buy an Abandoned Missile Testing Ground|
|Visit friends 5 times|
- Great work! As a reward for completing it, you receive building materials. Use them wisely!
Stage 3 - A Place for Music
The first electronic musical instrument created by man was the theremin. It produces strange cosmic sounds.
- Provide infrastructure for performers and listeners at the electronic music festival.
|80px||Build the Open-Air Festival Ground|
|Buy a DJ School Foundation|
- You've received some free building materials. Use them to create a DJ School.
Stage 4 - DJ School
Electronic music has taken many different directions over its century-long history, and a great deal of amazing electronic music has been made.
- The Electronic Music Festival is going to need a number of unusual musical instruments.
|80px||Buy a Music Equipment Store
|80px||Complete a Testing Ground Reconditioning contract
|Build a DJ School Frame|
- You bought a Music Equipment Store and now people can buy incredible musical instruments in your city.
Stage 5 - Sound All Around
By the beginning of the 21st century, there were no pure styles left in electronic music. Instead, it now has an incredible number of diverse forms and techniques.
- Sound is key. And if you complete these three tasks, you'll get the Audiobar as a reward.
|Build a DJ School|
|80px||Accept a Festival Ground Sound Design contract
|80px||Buy a Record Company Foundation|
- Great work! As a reward for completing it, you receive the Audiobar. You can find it in your Storehouse.
Reward - Audiobar
Stage 6 - Music and Dance
Your festival might reveal a new incredible electronic music group to the world!
- Learn how to work with sound and build a Modern Dance Studio so everyone who wants to dance can!
|80px||Complete an Audio Processing Master Class contract
|80px||Build a Record Company Frame|
|80px||Buy a Modern Dance Studio|
- Great work! Very soon, you'll be able to start the Electronic Music Festival.
Stage 7 - Dancing at the Festival
At festivals, people live in tents and listen to music in the open air. We have to provide this experience!
- Create the infrastructure for an electronic music festival in Megapolis.
|80px||Build the Open-Air Festival Ground: Tent Town|
|80px||Buy an Electronic Music Radio Station Foundation|
|80px||Accept a Choreography contract
- Great work! You receive building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
Stage 8 - Tickets for the Festival
Megapolis is full of electronic music fans, and many more will come to the festival from far away.
- Continue preparing for the festival and start selling tickets!
|80px||Build the Record Company|
|80px||Complete a Selling Festival Tickets contract
|Give 5 free gifts to friends|
- Work complete! You recieve building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
Stage 9 - Radio Station
Save coins, build an Electronic Music Radio Station and complete a contract to record an album.
- Try to record the festival's music for the future - build a radio station and record some albums.
|80px||Build an Electronic Music Radio Station|
|80px||Accept a Recording EP Albums contract
|Collect 1,200 in taxes|
- It's time to start the Electronic Music Festival. We're giving you building materials to speed up the process.
- 05 x Searchlight
Stage 10 - Opening the Festival
It's time to start the Electronic Music Festival! It'll be an incredible celebration for all electronic music fans.
- Create a lighting design and start the Electronic Music Festival in Megapolis!
|80px||Make a Lighting Design for the Open-Air Festival Ground|
|80px||Accept a Holding the Electronic Music Festival contract
|Change taxes in Megapolis|
- Congratulations! You organized the Electronic Music Festival and have earned a reward: the Pulse Night Club. Build it now!
Reward - Electronic Music Festival
|Pulse Night Club||Pulse Night Club|
Achievement after Building the Pulse Night Club
|"You built the Pulse Night Club and earned a new title: Electronic Music Expert. Tell your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "XXXФестиваль электронной музыки which translates to "Electronic Music Festival".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10073882.