|Grandiose Plans||A Prestigious Hotel||City Image||Game Center||Caring for the Population||Poker Tournament||History of Games||Opera Stars||Entertainment for All Tastes|
(December 4 2014 20:00:00 +0600 remaining)
Build and Upgrade:
Entertainment for All Tastes is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 1 new fixed structures with assets leading up to gambling related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 11.28.2014.
"Develop the gambling industry in Las Megas! Build the Spire Game Center, which will become the crown jewel of your city, and other entertainment buildings! You'll get prestigious rewards!"
"It's time to build up the gambling and entertainment industry in Las Megas! Build all the key facilities to get a worthy reward."
"The residents beg the mayor: build gambling and entertainment centers"
"The entertainment industry in your city is developing at a fast pace and attracting new tourists. The more entertainment facilities you build in Las Megas, the faster it will become the gambling capital of the world!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for contracts, buildings and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
For new players, even now, this timed quest automatically starts when player visits Las Megas for the first time.
Stage 1 - Grandiose Plans
Las Megas is already well known among fans of gambling and nightlife, but don't rest on your laurels!
- Go to Las Megas, develop its entertainment industry and raise the prestige of its gambling establishments!
|Go to Las Megas|
- What a great start! There's a lot of work ahead, but the rewards will be worth it!
Stage 2 - A Prestigious Hotel
Hotels are the hallmark of your city. If your guests like their stay in the hotel, they'll come back again and again.
- Build the luxury Miramar Hotel. It'll be the crown jewel of your city of entertainment!
|House residents 2 times|
|Build the Miramar Hotel|
- Wonderful work! The population in Las Megas is growing, and its prestigious hotels are attracting more visitors!
Stage 3 - City Image
Megapolis's image is made up of many parts. If you want your city to attract new visitors, make sure its streets and parks are beautiful.
- Before you start building key facilities, add a little romance to the city's image!
|Build a Stone Pond|
|Reach a population of 1,500
- Another step towards perfection! You built a beautiful Stone Pond in your city!
Stage 4 - Game Center
Building the Game Center will help develop Las Megas's entertainment industry and attract gambling fans to the city!
- Start building the Spire Game Center and don't forget to complete important contracts.
|Buy a Spire Game Center Foundation|
|Collect taxes 3 times|
|Accept any contract in Las Megas|
- Amazing! You started building the wonderful Spire Game Center!
Stage 5 - Caring for the Population
Las Megas isn't just the capital of nightlife, but also a densely populated city with thousands of residents.
- Make sure people can live comfortably in Las Megas! Build a beautiful Park for its residents, but don't forget to keep building your Game Center.
|Build a Spire Game Center Frame|
|Build any Park|
|Reach a population of 2,000
- Wonderful! Thanks to you, life in Las Megas is getting more exciting and comfortable every day.
Stage 6 - Poker Tournament
What could be more exciting for gambling fans than a spectacular poker tournament?
- Finish building your Game Center and hold your first Omaha Tournament for the Las Megas cup!
|Build the Spire Game Center
|Complete an Omaha Tournament contract
|Build the Tabletop Games Center|
- Stunning! The Omaha Tournament you organized attracted a huge audience!
|Canadian National Gallery|
Stage 7 - History of Games
It's no secret that humanity invented gambling many centuries ago… Introduce the city's residents and visitors to the history of this exciting form of entertainment!
- Build a Gambling Museum in Las Megas and hold an exhibition to introduce visitors to the history of the gambling industry.
|Build the Gambling Museum
|Accept a Gambling Industry History Exhibition contract
|Collect 1,500 in taxes|
- Wonderful! You built a Gambling Museum and held the Gambling Industry History Exhibition.
Stage 8 - Opera Stars
Don't forget about other forms of entertainment besides gambling! Performances by world-class opera stars will attract connoisseurs of the fine arts to Megapolis!
- Build an Opera Hall for stars of the opera to perform in and organize an incredible concert!
|Build an Opera Hall
|Complete a Stellar Evening with an Opera Diva contract
- Congratulations! Thanks to your efforts, Las Megas's prestige keeps growing and growing!
Reward - Entertainment for All Tastes
Achievement after Building the Transatlantic Tower
|"You're developing Las Megas's entertainment industry. You built the Transatlantic Tower and earned a new title: Nightlife Capital Mayor. Would you like to tell your friends?"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Развлечения на любой вкус" which translates to "Entertainment for all tastes".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10020115.