Build and Upgrade:
Evacuation at Sea is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 1 area and 2 building with assets in order to rescue a cruise ship that ran ashore. It was released as part of an update on 01.22.2013.
The 'Royal Lily' runs aground!
The 'Royal Lily', one of the world's largest Cruise Liners, has run aground in the city's Harbor! The lives of thousands of passengers depend on the coordinated efforts of the emergency services and on the decisions made by the city's Mayor.
The residents beg the mayor: Save the Ocean Liner
As soon as possible, coordination between port services must be arranged and port infrastructure must be improved, in order to save accident victims and tow the 'Royal Lily' into the Dock for repairs.
"Emergency in Megapolis! A cruise ship has run aground, and its passengers and crew are in danger! Help the disaster victims - their lives are in your hands!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 160 total (for 155 assets) and 250,000 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Emergency!
We're getting a distress signal from the captain of the Royal Lily Ocean Liner, which is in Megapolis Harbor! We need to build a Maritime Emergency Services Center as soon as possible.
- SOS! This is the captain of the Royal Lily Ocean Liner! Our ship has run aground in Megapolis Harbor! Requesting immediate assistance!
|Build a Maritime Emergency Services Center.|
- The first phase has been successfully completed. A Maritime Emergency Services Center has been constructed.
Stage 2 - It’s No Simple Matter to Coordinate All of These Services at Once!
There's nobody to coordinate emergency service efforts! We need to build a Coast Guard Administration Building right away.
- We are in urgent need of a Coast Guard Administration Building to coordinate the efforts of the maritime emergency services! Construction must begin at once!
|Begin building a Coast Guard Administration Building|
- You've been working very hard and have begun construction of a Coast Guard Administration Building!
Stage 3 - The Most Important Thing Here is the People!
Complete construction of the Coast Guard Administration Building. Begin an operation to save the Ship's crew and passengers!
- You can't slow down for a minute! Your number one objective is to save the victims' lives and get everybody off that boat!
|Build a Coast Guard Administration Building|
|Begin rescue operations to evacuate the victims.|
- You've demonstrated unprecedented organizational talents. You didn't leave people to deal with the disaster on their own, but organized a rescue for all the victims of the shipwreck!
Stage 4 - Get Well Soon, Everybody!
The passengers and crew have had to fight for their lives, so now they're in pretty rough shape. Send them to the Navy Rehabilitation Center to help them get their strength back.
- I'm proud of you! You rescued all the passengers and crew from that sinking Ship! However, several of them still need to recover after the emergency. Send them to the Rehab Center!
|Build a Naval Rehabilitation Center|
- You've done truly great work and have provided the victims with everything they need. The sailors' families are very grateful for the assistance and support you have provided!
Stage 5 - Developments in Shipbuilding Technology
Now for the tricky part: saving the Ship itself. Your current resources are insufficient to tow such an enormous Ocean Liner. Fix the holes in the hull while your engineers work on a design for a Docking Ship.
- Cleaning up after an emergency of this magnitude will require a serious upgrade to your shipbuilding technology!
|Begin building a Ship Design Office|
|Begin repairing the holes in the ship's hull.|
- Amazing! Construction of a Ship Design Office is moving full speed ahead. Meanwhile, divers are patching the holes and pumping water from the ship's hull.
Stage 6 - The Ship Design Office's First Orders
While your workers are repairing the hull and pumping out the water, complete the Ship Design Office so they can get to work on designing a Docking Ship.
- A solid scientific basis is the foundation of any field of industry, so start by working on a design.
|Build a Ship Design Office|
|Accept a Catamaran contract at the Ship Design Office
- Incredible! The Ship Design Office is built, and the docking ship, which we'll need to tow the Ocean Liner, has been designed!
Stage 7 - Help from Foreign Experts
They've begun building a Docking Ship based on the new design. Now you need to develop a mechanism for transporting larger vessels. You'll have to upgrade the Design Office to realize this goal.
- A large group of foreign experts has arrived to help your engineers at the Design Office! However, they want you to improve your design technology.
|Build a Ship Engineering Office (Level 2)|
|Accept a Large-ship Transport at the Ship Design Office
- You're getting along nicely: the Ship Design Office has been upgraded and a contract has been signed to design a Large-Ship Conveyance Mechanism!
Stage 8 - A Final Test
Now we have everything we need to save the Ocean Liner. Let's do the preliminary work and finally get the Ship off the rocks.
- The holes have been repaired and there's no more water in the hold. The first mate and I are the only ones on board. You can begin preparations to remove the Ship.
|Prepare the ship to be heaved from the shoal.:Costs:|
|Heave the ship from the shoal.:Costs:
- You've been working so hard and have handed the latest difficult challenge—removing an Ocean Liner from the rock—amazingly well!
Reward - Evacuation at Sea
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Тонущий лайнер".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 20314.