|Law and Order||Studying the Meteorite||Safety Precautions||Precise Data||My Home is My Castle||Order in the City||Transportation of the Meteorite||Fall of a Meteorite|
Build and Upgrade:
"A meteorite has fallen close to Megapolis! The aftermath needs to be cleaned up as soon as possible!"
"Megapolis once again has become the center of world events: a meteorite has fallen next to the city! The impact did not cause serious damage to the city but it may arouse panic.
"The residents beg the mayor: clean up the aftermath. Set up an Emergency Services Center and a Meteor Research Institute, secure the impact site, perform research on the meteorite, and move it to a museum."
Fall of a Meteorite (also known as Meteorite Fall!) is a timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 2? areas with assets leading up to sports related rewards. It was released as part of Update/07.09.2013 and was followed by the Danger from Space and Operation Cosmic Shield timed quests.
Depending on how you play the game, this quest may require around 485 total and 484,500 to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Law and Order
The fall of the meteorite has given rise to serious worries in Megapolis. We should calm the residents down quick [sic] and show them that they are in no danger!
- In any emergency situation the most important things to do are to preserve order and to organize the work of emergency services. We should start with the fire brigade and the police.
|Buy a Police Station|
|80px||Buy a Fire Station|
- Great job! The police and the fire brigade work in concentrated regime and maintain order in the city even in this emergency situation. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 2 - Studying the Meteorite
Due to your swift actions, the initial consequences of the emergency situation have been eliminated! Now there's no danger for the city, so we can go over to the meteorite research.
- We should find and cordon the meteorite impact site off, build a Meteor Research Institute and visit our neighbors. Suppose they have suffered from the meteorite fall, too!
|Cordon the meteorite surroundings off (convert Meteorite Crater into Disaster Cleanup)|
|Begin construction of a Meteor Research Institute|
|Visit 3 friends|
- Great job! The scientists have already started to perform the initial analysis of the meteorite, and will research it in detail as soon as the institute will be ready. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 3 - Safety Precautions
When working with an unknown cosmic object, the first thing to think about is safety. It is good to perform researches [sic], but you won't do without the Military hospital!
- We should secure the scientists' safety and build a Military hospital. And then - go over to the meteorite research.
Build a Military Hospital
Complete construction of a Meteor Research Institute
|Complete the contract for Spectral Analysis of the Meteorite at the Meteor Research Institute|
- Terrific! The Military hospital still has no patients, and the meteorite research is in full swing. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 4 - Precise Data
Now that we've received the initial data about the meteorite, we can go over to its detailed research. We should also build an Emergency Services Center to coordinate the work of all services.
- It's time to begin construction of the Emergency Services Center and to continue the meteorite research. First of all, we should perform the chemical analysis.
|Begin construction of an Emergency Services Center|
|Complete the meteorite research (convert Disaster Cleanup into Studying the Meteorite)|
|Complete the contract for the Detailed Chemical Analysis of the Meteorite at the Meteor Research Institute|
- The pace of the Emergency Services Center construction and the meteorite research is just incredible! Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 5 - My Home is My Castle
All the meteorite research data are top secret at the moment, and the lack of certainty scares people! We should take prompt action so that their fear doesn't turn into panic, and panic... to chaos!
- We should complete the construction of the Emergency Services Center so that the situation in the city wouldn't become uncontrollable and we could ensure the safety of our residents [sic].
|Build 2 Bunker Houses|
|Settle 1,000 residents|
|Complete the construction of an Emergency Services Center|
- Great job! The Emergency Services Center has taken control of the situation in the city, and bunker houses have become symbols of safety. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 6 - Order in the City
The Emergency Services Center works at full capacity. We should upgrade it to fully eliminate the consequences of the meteorite fall.
- To eliminate the consequences of the incident, we will need much fuel, so a Gas station is required. We should also activate the Emergency Services Center work!
|Upgrade the Emergency Services Center (to Central Emergency Services Center)|
|Complete the contract for Cleaning up the Aftermath at the Emergency Services Center|
|Build a Gas Station in the city|
- Terrific! All the consequences of the meteorite fall have been eliminated and we can return to our scientific research. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 7 - Transportation of the Meteorite
All the tests we could perform in field conditions have been done. For a detailed research, it should be transferred to the Institute.
- It's time to bring the meteorite to the Institute to perform the mathematical simulation of its fall trajectory. Then we will be able to present it to the public.
|Conduct the transportation of the meteorite (convert Studying the Meteorite to Transportation of the Meteorite)|
|Start completing a contract for the Mathematical Simulation of the Meteorite Fall Trajectory at the Meteor Research Institute|
- Congratulations! You've performed mathematical simulation of the meteorite fall trajectory and now you know all about it! Would you like to share this with your friends?
Completion of Protective Dome
Completion of the Protective Dome appears to have been omitted from the timed quest.
|Convert Transportation of the Meteorite to Protective Dome|
Reward - Fall of a Meteorite
Achievement after Building the Meteorite Museum
- Excellent work! Your meteorite research has filled many gaps in the human knowledge about space. For this the Megapolis residents have granted you a title of Space Researcher. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Падение метеорита".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70360.