|The Mysterious Island||Nightmare Estate||Enshrouded by Mist||Nightmare Tour||Welcome to Luna Park!||Old Mine||Wind Turbine System||A New Life for the Old Mine||Castle Among the Cliffs||A Terrifying Ball||Ghost Island|
Ghost Island is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on October 26, 2015.
|"A mysterious island shrouded in mist has appeared in the Megapolis sea. What mysteries does it hide and how can it help the city? We must investigate!"|
|"The residents beg the mayor: solve the mystery of Ghost Island"|
|"Solve the mystery of Ghost Island. Prepare for an incredible Halloween Ball, have unforgettable experiences and receive an excellent reward!"|
At the beginning of this timed quest in addition to the "Megapolis News", all players received a prompt wishing them a "Happy Halloween!" and some gifts from Social Quantum.
- "The residents of Megapolis are getting ready to celebrate Helloween! Take these useful gifts. Make your Megapolis even better!
Stage 1 - The Mysterious Island
A mysterious island shrouded in mist has appeared in the Megapolis sea. What mysteries does it hide? Start an investigation!
- You need a Drift Station to explore Ghost Island.
|Lay the Drift Station Foundation|
- The first step has been made! You receive building materials as a reward. You can find them in your Storehouse.
- 05 x Lifebuoy
Stage 2 - Nightmare Estate
There are many terrible rumors about the Nightmare Estate! Add this unusual building to your city for Halloween.
- Build a Drift Station to investigate Ghost Island. Don't forget to buy a Nightmare Estate!
|Build the Drift Station|
|Buy a Nightmare Estate
- You have completed the task. The citizens can't wait to visit the Nightmare Estate — organize a tour for them!
Stage 3 - Enshrouded by Mist
There could be anything hiding on Ghost Island! Which is why we need to clear the mist before we investigate it.
- Build a Wind Turbine to clear the mist. Start investigating Ghost Island!
|Build a Wind Turbine|
|Accept the Ghost Island Investigation contract
- The investigation has shown that the island is shrouded in smoke, not mist. Hurry up and start your next task to find out what Ghost Island hides!
Stage 4 - Nightmare Tour
Some of the smoke has cleared, revealing the abandoned Luna Park. Restore it and people will be drawn to the island again!
- Restore the Luna Park and organize a tour of Nightmare Estate for Halloween!
|Restore the Luna Park|
|Complete the Nightmare Estate Tour contract
- Good job! The citizens love the tour. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 5 - Welcome to Luna Park!
You need powerful equipment to fully clear the smog from the island. Build an Improved Wind Turbine.
- Build an Improved Wind Turbine and hold the grand opening of the Luna Park.
|Build an Improved Wind Turbine|
|Accept the Luna Park Grand Opening contract
- The Luna Park is open again! The citizens are happy and give you the Ghost Statue to show their gratitude. It's in your Storehouse.
- Access to Old Mine construction site
- Ghost Statue
Stage 6 - Old Mine
In the past, coal was extracted in the Old Mine to supply the Luna Park with energy. Now the mine is the source of the smoke that covers the island.
- Restore the Old Mine. Hold a scary story competition to attract even more people to the island's Luna Park!
|Restore the Old Mine|
|Complete the Scary Story Competition contract
- You are doing great! As a reward for completing the task you receive building materials. Be sure to tell your friends!
- 10 x Hydro Insulation
Stage 7 - Wind Turbine System
The source of the smoke needs to be removed to completely clear it from the island. Put out the fire in the Old Mine — flood it with water.
- Clear the remains of the smog over the island! To do this, build a Wind Turbine System and invite your friends to help you flood the Old Mine with water.
|Build a Wind Turbine System|
|Accept the Flooding the Mine contract
- You did it! Just a little more effort and the smoke will be completely gone!
- 05 x Augers
Stage 8 - A New Life for the Old Mine
Using coal to produce energy heavily pollutes the air. Modernize the Old Mine and it will become an inexhaustible source of environmentally clean energy!
- Build a Geothermal Borehole in the Old Mine. Water heated in the depths of the earth will be a great source of environmentally clean energy!
|Build a Geothermal Borehole in the Old Mine
- Fantastic! Ghost Island now has its own environmentally clean source of energy. Want to tell your friends?
- Access to Gloomy Castle construction site
Stage 9 - Castle Among the Cliffs
The ruins of a grand Gloomy Castle have been discovered in the mountains. Restore the castle and it will become the main attraction on Ghost Island!
- Restore the Gloomy Castle and start producing environmentally clean energy in your modernized Old Mine.
|Restore the Gloomy Castle
|Complete the Environmentally Clean Energy Production contract
- Excellent work! Only one step remains until you solve the mystery of Ghost Island!
Stage 10 - A Terrifying Ball
Why is it called "Ghost" Island? You'll find the answer to this mystery when you complete the last task!
- Hold the grandiose Monsters' Ball in the Gloomy Castle for Halloween. You will need the Ghost Theater and a group of close friends to do this!
|Buy the Ghost Theater
|Accept the Monsters' Ball contract
- You have completed all the tasks and you receive the Ghost Ship as a reward! Want to tell your friends?
Reward - Ghost Island
- Achievement after building the Ghost Ship
"You solved the mystery of Ghost Island and earned a new title: Ghost Ship Captain. Tell your friends!"
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Призрачный остров" which translates to "Ghost island".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10075960.