|Rocky Mountain Peaks||Mountain Hotel||Snowy Peak||Hotel Advertisement||Eagle's Nest||Rocky Peak||Mountain Sunset||Mountain Routes||Mountain Rescue Team||Mountain Tramway||High-Altitude Hotel|
(May 02 2015 09:00:00 +0200 remaining)
Build and Upgrade:
High-Altitude Hotel is a Rocky Mountains Timed Quest about vacation on the alps in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 3 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on 04.24.2015. This timed quest also ties in with World Architecture (Switzerland) contest by providing from buildings and contracts.
|"Megapolis's residents are sure that we aren't using the Rocky Mountains to their full potential. We could make them even more attractive for relaxation and tourism!"
"Build the Snowy Heights Hotel, the Tramway Depot, the Eagle's Nest Overlook and other high-altitude buildings. Create a new tourist complex!"
"The residents beg the mayor: Build a new hotel"
"We need to build a new hotel in Megapolis and an original way of getting there, along with overlooks and pavilions. Let's develop tourism in the Rocky Mountains!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for contracts, buildings and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Rocky Mountain Peaks
Visit the Rocky Mountains! You're sure to find a way to make them even more attractive to tourists.
- Go to the Rocky Mountains and see how things are going there!
|Go to the Rocky Mountains|
- Have you thought of a way to make the Rocky Mountains even more attractive to tourists?
Stage 2 - Mountain Hotel
Create a special hotel in the Rocky Mountains. Fans of fresh mountain air and winter sports will be able to stay there!
- Start building a new mountain hotel in Megapolis and get building materials as a reward.
|Buy the Snowy Heights Hotel Foundation|
|Start building the Siena Bungalow|
- As a reward for completing this work, you receive building materials. Hurry up and use them!
Stage 3 - Snowy Peak
Start building a route to your new hotel. Why not make it a tram line?
- Finish building the Snowy Heights Hotel and start building a mountain tramway!
|Build the Snowy Heights Hotel
|Buy the Tramway Depot Foundation|
- You built the Snowy Heights Hotel! Now you need to build a tram line to it.
Stage 4 - Hotel Advertisement
Run an advertising campaign! Tell people how nice it is to relax in the mountains and tourists will line up to stay at your hotel.
- Create some infrastructure for your mountain tourism industry and run an advertising campaign for your mountain hotel.
|Build a Tramway Depot
|Buy the Eagle's Nest Overlook Foundation|
|Accept the Mountain Hotel Ad Campaign contract
- Great work! You receive building materials. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 5 - Eagle's Nest
The Eagle's Nest Overlook will give your tourists a way to see the enchanting panorama of the Rocky Mountains.
- Build the Department of Mountain Tourism in Megapolis, think of a design for the trams for your mountain tram line and keep building the overlook!
|Build the Eagle's Nest Overlook Frame|
|Buy the Department of Mountain Tourism
|Complete the Developing Heated Trams contract
- Great work! For completing it, you receive the Tram Museum. You can find it in your Storehouse. Hurry up and build it!
Stage 6 - Rocky Peak
The mountain tramway's route will lead from the Tramway Depot to the Rocky Peak Pavilion.
- Start building the Rocky Peak Pavilion! Your mountain tramway will lead right to it!
|Build the Eagle's Nest Overlook
|Build the Rocky Peak Pavilion Foundation|
|Accept the Organizing a Ski Tour contract
- Tell your friends about your new big building project in the Rocky Mountains!
Stage 7 - Mountain Sunset
Sunset is a truly romantic sight in the mountains! Especially if you're with someone whose heart beats in unison with your own!
- Keep building the Rocky Peak Pavilion and you'll get the Cafe Chalet!
|Build the Rocky Peak Pavilion Frame|
|Buy the Cafe Chalet
|Complete the Sunset on a Mountain Overlook contract
- The work is complete and the Rocky Mountains are looking better than ever! Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 8 - Mountain Routes
Sometimes I feel like the mountains were created to entrance us, and other times I feel like they're here to challenge our bravery...
- Build a Skiing Equipment Rental at the Snowy Heights Hotel and give a presentation on the tourist routes in the Rocky Mountains.
|Build the Skiing Equipment Rental
|Accept the Rocky Mountain Tourist Routes Presentation contract
- Great work! For completing it, you receive building materials. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 9 - Mountain Rescue Team
Train several groups of mountain rescuers to make sure the tourists will be safe in the Rocky Mountains.
- Finish building the Rocky Peak Pavilion and complete another profitable contract!
|Build the Rocky Peak Pavilion
|Complete the Mountain Rescue Training contract
- You've almost finished building your mountain hotel and its infrastructure. There's just a little more work still left to do!
Stage 10 - Mountain Tramway
Hurry and finish construction and you'll get the Mountain Roads Agency as a reward!
- Build a Repair Bay for your Tramway Depot and launch your mountain tramway route!
|Build a Repair Bay|
|Accept the Launching Mountain Tramway Route contract
- As a reward for completing this work, you receive the Mountain Roads Agency. You can find it in your Storehouse. Build it and get a new title!
Reward - High-Altitude Hotel
|Mountain Roads Agency
Achievement after Building the Mountain Roads Agency
|"You built the Mountain Roads Agency and earned a new title: Snowy Heights Adventurer. Be sure to tell your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Высокогорный отель" which translates to "High Mountain Hotel".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10073931.