|A Historic Moment||Living History Club||History Festival||Vikings, the Menace of the Seas!||Historical Costume||Knightly Armor||Tournament Arena||A Medieval Castle||Fortress Assault||Historical Reenactment Festival|
(June 11 2014 09:00:00 +0200 remaining)
Build and Upgrade:
Historical Reenactment Festival is a Timed Quest in which the player has until 9AM CEST (GMT +0200) on June 11th, 2014 to build and upgrade a total of 3 areas and 1 building with assets and 2 buildings leading up to Medival-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 06.03.2014.
"It's important to know the history of your city and country. There are people who live the history of times gone by - reenactors. These people recreate the history of centuries past, from the Vikings to the Civil War. They make the clothes, study the day-to-day life of the times, and make copies of weapons..."
"The residents beg the mayor: hold a Reenactment Festival"
"Reenactment allows people to learn more about the history and past of their country and their families. Your city needs a new club - a Historical Reenactment Club!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 395 total (for 370 assets) and 405,000 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - A Historic Moment
It's important to know the history of your city and country. There are people who know it perfectly, and then there are people who literally live history itself.
- Send gifts to your friends and be sure to tell them that you've begun to develop historical reenactment in your city!
|Buy a Historical Reenactment Club Foundation|
|Send free gifts to 3 friends|
- You've begun a large and important project. Megapolis will be remembered one day for this project! Would you like to tell your friends?
Stage 2 - Living History Club
In the Historical Reenactment Club, people recreate the history of centuries past - from the Vikings to the Civil War. They make the clothes, study the day-to-day life of the times, and make copies of weapons... All of this helps us learn more about history and our past.
- Build a new club - it will give your city a new source of profitable contracts and income!
|Build a Historical Reenactment Club (Level 1)
|Settle residents 5 times|
- You've built a Historical Reenactment Club and earned a reward - building materials. Keep up the pace!
Stage 3 - History Festival
The Vikings were Scandinavian seafarers and warriors. They say the Vikings discovered America long before Columbus!
- Start preparations for the History Festival and build a Viking Camp for it!
|Complete a Preparations for the Historical Reenactment Festival contract at the Historical Reenactment Club|
|Buy a Viking Camp Foundation|
|Build a Viking Camp (Level 1)|
- You've built a Viking Camp and earned a well-deserved reward. The Vikings themselves couldn't have made more gold in their raids!
Stage 4 - Vikings, the Menace of the Seas!
True reenactors don't just recreate the clothing and day-to-day life of times past, but also weapons and even combat styles. Watch how real Vikings fought!
- Start some Viking Demonstrations and build a store where reenactors can buy natural cloth.
|Accept a Viking Demonstrations contract at the Historical Reenactment Club
|Start building a Textile Store|
- The Historical Reenactment Festival is a wonderful show. Invite your friends to visit it!
Stage 5 - Historical Costume
Making clothes for a reenactor is no easy task. After all, they have to be made from natural materials using ancient patterns! And naturally, they have to be made by hand.
- Collect some coins - income from the contract to make historical costumes should help you with this. Then upgrade your Historical Reenactment Club.
|Complete a Making Historical Costumes contract at the Historical Reenactment Club
|Upgrade the Historical Reenactment Club (Level 2)|
|Collect 20,000 coins|
- Great work! You receive the Knight Monument as a reward. You can find it in your Storehouse.
Stage 6 - Knightly Armor
To become a knight in ancient times, you had to have bravery and honor. Not to mention strong armor and a sharp sword!
- Prepare an arena, armor, and weapons to hold a real Knight's Tournament!
|Complete a Making Knightly Accoutrements contract at the Historical Reenactment Club
|Buy a Tournament Arena Foundation|
|Build a Tournament Arena Frame (Level 1)|
- The preparations are going at full steam! To make sure you finish in time, take some free materials for continuing construction. They're in your Storehouse.
Stage 7 - Tournament Arena
The original Castle Ruins Park will get your city's residents interested in history and become their favorite place to take a stroll!
- The more people in your Megapolis, the higher your income and status!
|Build a Tournament Arena (Level 2)|
|Build a Castle Ruins Park|
- Now you're ready to build a couple more castles, defeat a dragon and save the princess. Or earn another heap of gold for your Megapolis!
Stage 8 - A Medieval Castle
The Landsknechts were warrior mercenaries of the Renaissance era. Historians believe they were an intermediary link between the knightly armies of the past and the regular soldiers of the present.
- You already have some castle ruins. Now it's time to build a complete and still whole castle and hold a Knight's Tournament!
|Buy a Landsknecht Castle Foundation|
|Build a Landsknecht Castle (Level 1)|
|Complete a Knight's Tournament contract at the Historical Reenactment Club
- You've built a castle and held a gleaming tournament! The show was just incredible. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 9 - Fortress Assault
Complete the Historical Reenactment Festival. You will receive a Medieval Tourist Complex as a reward.
- Collect some coins, build a Moat, and put on a Fortress Assault show to complete the Historical Reenactment Festival.
|Build a Moat (Level 2)|
|Complete a Fortress Assault contract at the Historical Reenactment Club
|Collect 5,000 in taxes|
- The Historical reenactment Festival has come to an end. You receive the Medieval Tourist Complex as a gift. You can find it in your Storehouse.
Reward - Historical Reenactment Festival
|Medieval Tourist Complex|
Achievement after Building the Medieval Tourist Complex
|"You've built the Medieval Tourist Complex and earned the title of True Reenactor. Would you like to tell your friends?"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Фестиваль военно-исторической реконструкции".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10071870.