|World History||Historical Research||Castle of Birds||Luxury Castle||Forest Manor||Dragon Castle||Castle of the Ocean||Romantic Castle||History Comes to Life|
Build and Upgrade:
'"Build the most beautiful historical castles in the Azure Mountains near Megapolis to attract tourists to the city!"
"Near Megapolis, the majestic Azure Mountains zig-zag through the sky, overgrown with thick forests, surrounding a hidden, light blue lagoon with massive, impassable cliffs.
"We have to attract tourists interested in history to our city! To do that, we need to build a Historical Instiutte and start building some ancient castles. Then Megapolis wil be come a thriving center of historical tourism!"
History Comes to Life (also called Living History in the Facebook version) is a timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 6 areas and 1 buildings with assets leading up to historic castle-related rewards. It was released as part of Update/08.16.2013.
Depending on how you play the game, this quest may require around 430 total and 410,000 to complete fully.
Stage 1 - World HistoryEdit
History is in fashion again! Tourists love to look at ancient castles. You should build replicas of the most famous castles in the Azure Mountains near Megapolis.
- Buy a foundation for the Historial Institute and visit your neighbors to tell them about your interest in history.
|Buy a foundation for the Historical Institute|
|Visit 5 neighbors|
Visits will only count for neighbors the player has not yet visited during the current daily free asset cycle, which resets at approximately 6:00 pm, US Eastern Time
- Excellent work! Complete the construction of your Historical Institute to build real castles in your city!
Stage 2 - Historical ResearchEdit
Each piece of research you carry out in the Historical Institute will give you the opportunity to build a castle in the Azure Mountains. Don't miss these opportunities!
- Build a Historical Institute to create some castles just like the originals. As a reward, you'll get the construction materials you need.
|Build the Historical Institute|
|Complete a contract for Studying Paleographic Sources at the Historical Institute|
|Buy the Swallow's Nest castle foundation
- Excellent work! You've started your research. Now complete some contracts, and soon you'll be ready to build the most famous castles of the world right here in Megapolis!
Stage 3 - Castle of BirdsEdit
The Swallow's Nest castle is located on a high cliff over the Black Sea. It's one of the most romantic castles in the world.
- Build your first Castle! And get to the research you need to build the next one.
|Build the Swallow's Nest castle|
|Complete the contract for Stratigraphic Research at the Historical Institute
|Buy the Chillon Castle foundation
- The Swallow's Nest will soon be Megapolis's most elegant romantic symbol! And now you've got the materials you need to keep on building! They're at your Storehouse.
Stage 4 - Luxury CastleEdit
Chillon Castle is located in Switzerland. It was popularized by Lord Byron, who wrote the poem The Prisoner of Chillon.
- Build a new luxurious Castle in the Azure Mountains and get access to the next research task. Then you will be able to build the Austrian Manor.
|Build Chillon Castle|
|Perform the Geochronological Research contract at the Historical Institute
- Thanks to your efforts, Megapolis is becoming a beautiful place! Want to tell your friends about the improvements?
Stage 5 - Forest ManorEdit
This gorgeous Austrian manor is built in a traditional style among dense forests. It is a very mysterious place indeed.
- Build the Austrian manor in the Azure Mountains and accept the new contract and you'll get an ancient park as a gift.
|Buy the Austrian Manor foundation|
|Build the Austrian Manor|
|Accept the Construction Method Reconstruction contract
- Excellent work! Your present is already sitting in your storehouse. Want to tell your friends about it?
|Gives: 150 and 7,800 cap increase|
Stage 6 - Dragon CastleEdit
Schloss Drachenburg means "Dragon's Fortress" in German. In this castle, you'll find frescoes and tapestries depicting scenes from German history.
- Build the Schloss Drachenburg and start a new research task. Soon you'll be building more marvelous Castles in the Azure Mountains!
|Buy the Schloss Drachenburg Castle foundation|
|Build Schloss Drachenburg|
|Accept the contract for Creating a Holographic Castle Model
- Magnificent! Megapolis's new castles really make for a beautiful skyline! And you get a reward for your efforts: materials you can use to keep on building! You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 7 - Castle of the OceanEdit
Pena National Palace is found in Portugal, on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean. It is located on a hill, and on a clear day you can even see it from Lisbon.
- Build the Pena National Palace and start some new research. Hurry up: the historical festival is starting soon!
|Buy the Pena National Palace foundation|
|Build Pena National Palace|
|Accept the contract for Thermoluminescent Dating
- Excellent work! Keep it up and soon the Azure Mountains of Megapolis will be the world's top center for historical tourism!
Stage 8 - Romantic CastleEdit
The German castle Neuschwanstein is the most romantic castle in the world. A great place to hold the historical festival!
- It's time to organize a historical reconstruction festival! During this festival, people will see history come to life in tournaments, balls, and more!
|Buy the Neuschwanstein Castle foundation|
|Build Neuschwanstein Castle|
|Accept the contract for Organizing the Historical Reconstruction Festival
- You've completed all your tasks and won a unique prize: Casa Loma Castle! Not only that, but you have the opportunity for a contract to film some historical documentaries! Want to tell your friends about it?
Reward - History Comes to LifeEdit
|Casa Loma Castle|
Quest Rewards after Building Casa Loma Castle
- Great! You've built Casa Loma Castle and your admiring residents have given you a new tile: Duke of the Azure Mountains. Would you like to tell your friends?
The real Casa Loma is a mansion in Toronto, Canada.