|Alert System||Traffic Control Center||Ground Transportation||Public Utility Service||Public Utility Department||Public Utility Center||Power Supply||Weather Modification Center|
Build and Upgrade:
Hurricane "Vitalina" is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 2 buildings and 1 area with assets to safe Megapolis from the hurricane "Vitalina" by building the Weather Modification Center. It was released as part of an update on 03.22.2013.
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 250 total (for 250 assets) and 498,000 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Alert System
We need to warn the residents of Megapolis about the impending disaster! If we can’t build a Weather Modification Center in time, a Central Alert System will be absolutely critical!
- Build a Central Alert System to warn your citizens about Hurricane Vitalina!
|Build a Central Alert System|
|Collect 700 in taxes|
- Amazing! The Central Alert System will help our city prepare for the impending disaster!
Stage 2 - Traffic Control Center
Our engineers are ready to begin building the Weather Modification Center! We'll also need a Traffic Management Center to coordinate ground services.
- The hurricane is approaching! We have to complete the entire damage prevention infrastructure.
|80px||Build Albion Cottage|
|Build (buy) a Traffic Control Center|
- Congratulations! Construction has begun on the Weather Modification Center, and a Traffic Management Center will help to coordinate ground services!
Stage 3 - Ground Transportation
We need to hire specialists for the Traffic Control Center and start monitoring ground transportation!
- Upgrade the Traffic Control Center to optimize traffic flows! This will be necessary in the event of an evacuation.
|Hire staff for the Traffic Control Center|
|Upgrade the City Traffic Control Center (Level 2)|
- Good work! Now ground transport will be able to function in a well-organized manner in the face of disaster!
Stage 4 - Public Utility Service
We need to hire a lot of staff for the Weather Modification Center. Invite some specialists and create a Public Utility Service!
- Build a Modern Utility Service to get prepared for the blunt of the disaster!
|House 1,200 new residents|
|Build (buy) a Public Utility Service|
- Terrific! You’ve housed all the staff and created modern public utilities!
Stage 5 - Public Utility Department
We need to upgrade the Public Utility Service to prepare for the aftermath of the hurricane!
- Upgrade the Public Utility Service to retrain your employees and hire new ones!
|Hire staff for the Public Utility Service|
|Upgrade the Public Utility Department (Level 2)|
- That’s the spirit! The city is getting ready for the brunt of the disaster: the public utility has now been expanded into a department!
Stage 6 - Public Utility Center
We’ve brought all available equipment into play, but it’s not enough. We need to resolve this issue as soon as possible!
- Upgrade the Public Utility Department and collect taxes to purchase new equipment!
|Upgrade the Public Utility Center (Level 3)|
|Collect taxes 10 times|
- Good work! You’ve created a Public Utility Department to deal with the aftermath of the hurricane!
Stage 7 - Power Supply
The Weather Modification Center needs a reliable source of electricity! We'll worry about making sure insurance payments go out quickly once the hurricane has passed!
- Construct a CHP facility to power your Weather Modification Center and create an Insurance Company to give your citizens peace of mind!
|Build an additional Thermal Power Plant|
|Build an Insurance Company|
- Great! The city now has an additional source of energy, and many citizens are taking out insurance policies!
Stage 8 - Weather Modification Center
Now you're ready to prevent the impending disaster!
- Complete construction of the Weather Modification Center to prevent the disaster!
|Complete the Weather Modification Center|
- Terrific! The Weather Modification Center has helped save Megapolis from Hurricane "Vitalina"!
Achievement after Building the Weather Modification Center
|Amazing! Thanks to your efforts, Hurricane "Vitalina" is no longer a menace to the city! As a reward for your services, you’ve earned the "Disaster Tamer" achievement!|
- ENTER any trivia about the quest here.
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Ураган "Виталина"".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 20886.