|| This article is incomplete. Please help improve it by adding or editing the following items:
- Quest message text: task list text
- Power and water : Hydrology Institute (Level 2)
- For the related production building, see Hydrology Institute.
The Hydrology Research Institute quest unlocks once the following conditions have been met:
- Copy the quest description to here
||Finish building the Propeller Turbine (Level 1)
- Costs: 12 assets or 12 , 10
- 4 x Turbine Blades
- 4 x Tech Drawing
- 4 x Hydro Insulation
- Gives: 800 , 5,000 cap increase, and 375 upon completion
||Upgrade the Hydrology Institute to the Hydrology Research Institute
- Costs: 40 assets or 40 , and
- 10 x Turnstiles
- 10 x Test Chamber
- 10 x Access Control System
- 10 x Research Equipment
- Gives: 600 and 15,500 cap increase upon completion, and access to the Building Pumped-Storage Power Stations contract at the Hydrology Institute
||Build another Test Chamber (2 of 2)
- Costs: 170,000 or 1 , 10 and 5
- Gives: 450 and 3,000 upon completion
- Great! Our research is going full blast. Pretty soon we'll know all there is to know about hydrology! Would you like to share the good news with your friends?
- XP Reward: 400
- Coin Reward: 5,500
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70379.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.