Las Megas is a game zone in Megapolis, which was introduced on 11.14.2014. This is the fourth game zone introduced and the first to be directly named upon a real-life location, in this case Las Vegas, Nevada.
- On November 14, 2014, Las Megas was first introduced.
- On November 28, 2014, a second update introduced few more buildings.
- On January 23, 2015, the Air Transport Modernization brings helicopters to the Las Megas.
- On March 06, 2015, a group of Las Megas Islands were introduced.
- On April 28, 2015, the monorail and ferry transportation services were introduced in a timed quest.
- On May 15, 2015, upgrade to monorail and ferry transportation services was introduced.
- On November 12, 2015, a second expansion zone "Paradise" was introduced, along with upgrade to mono-rail and ferry transportation services.
All the available infrastructures, residential, decorations and streets are redecorated for a night view. Initially, except for a couple of Las Megas-specific buildings, most of the purchasable objects are the same as those available in the main game zone, only redesigned for night.
- Airport (Turboprop Airplanes)
- Airplane Workshop
- Helipad (Light Helicopters)
- Las Megas Central Station (Las Megas Monorails)
- Assembly Plant
- → for further train related buildings, go here
- International Port (Ferries)
- Tessera Game Center
- Casino Bohemia
- Spire Game Center
- Polaris Music Hall
- Sphere Mall and Entertainment Center
- Goliath Mall and Entertainment Center
- Armada Concert Hall
- Grand Hotel Atlas
Resource Supply Buildings
Initially, when unlocked, the Las Megas expansion is ready with the following buildings and decorations:
- 1x Kerry Tower
- 3x Mansion
- 2x Palm Grove
- 2x Fortified Water Tower
- 1x Thermal Power Plant
- some road sections
The Magnificent Las Megas timed quests was introduced to welcome the new game zone.
Environment and Geology
- From the main map, the Las Megas is currently shown on the north-west region of the Megapolis world. Previously it was on the south-west corner.
- The expansion is bordered with mountains on the North-West region, and a river flowing from South to North-East diagonally.
- A large portion of the area is desert. Animated coyotes and birds can be seen roaming undeveloped parts of the region.
- Fives islands on the south-east of the map.
|Name||Image||Details||First Reward||Second Reward||Third Reward||Congratulatory Text|
|Pioneer||Unlock access to the first island||250||20,000||3||Magnificent! You unlocked a new island and earned the title: Pioneer. Play Megapolis and unlock new islands!|
|Regional Planning Expert||Unlock access to 2 islands||500||30,000||3||Great work! You unlocked a new island and earned the title: Regional Planning Expert.|
|Expansion Expert||Unlock access to 3 islands||750||40,000||3||Congratulations! You unlocked a new island and earned the title: Expansion Expert. Keep working on completing tasks and you'll be able to unlock new islands!|
|Minister of Regional Development||Unlock access to 4 islands||1,000||50,000||3||Great! You unlocked a new island and earned the honorary title: Minister of Regional Development.|
|Genius of Economic Progress||Unlock access to 5 islands||5,000||100,000||3||Congratulations! You unlocked a new island and earned the honorary title: Genius of Economic Progress.|
|True Music Lover||Finish building the Polaris Music Hall||1,500||35,000||3||You built the Polaris Music Hall and now music will always be heard in Las Megas. You've also earned the coveted title of a True Music Lover. Congratulations!|
|Master of Fun||Finish building the Sphere Mall and Entertainment Center||2,000||50,000||3||Great work! You built the Sphere Mall and Entertainment Center and earned the title: Master of Fun.|
|The Entertainer||Finish building the Goliath Mall and Entertainment Center||2,500||75,000||5||You built 8 stations and earned a new title: Professional Railroad Architect. Tell your friends!|
|Genius of the Entertainment Industry||Finish building the Armada Concert Hall||3,000||100,000||7||Magnificent! You built the Armada Concert Hall and earned a well-deserved title: Genius of the Entertainment Industry. Congratulations!|
|Connoisseur of Luxury||Finish building the Grand Hotel Atlas||5,000||150,000||9||Congratulations! You built the stunning Grand Hotel Atlas and earned a new title: Connoisseur of Luxury.|
|Regional Development Secretary||Build the Drive Game Center||1,500||100,000||03 x Rebar||You built the Drive Game Center and unlocked a new region in Megapolis! Great job! Want to tell your friends?|