|Racing in Las Megas||Grand Prix Drivers' Association||Race Car Factory||Race Car Driver School||Test Track||Getting Ready for the Races||Luxury in the Details||Crash Test||Race Car Modification||3… 2… 1… Go!||Las Megas Grand Prix|
Las Megas Grand Prix is a Las Megas Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on September 15, 2015.
|"Speed, excitement, adrenaline... If you like the sound of that, then now is the time to start racing in Las Megas! If you live in Megapolis, get ready to be enthralled!"|
|"The residents beg the mayor: hold a race"|
|"Host a thrilling race in Las Megas! Build the Race Track, start producing race cars, win, and get a reward!"|
Stage 1 - Racing in Las Megas
Want to head over to a race track and try your luck in a real race? Now you can! Organize the most exciting races in Las Megas.
- Go to Las Megas to hold the most exciting races in Megapolis!
|Go to Las Megas|
- Great start! Hurry and get to work on preparations for the races!
Stage 2 - Grand Prix Drivers' Association
The Grand Prix Drivers' Association organizes races and licenses race car drivers.
- Start building the Grand Prix Drivers' Association to organize the craziest races in Megapolis!
|Lay the Grand Prix Drivers' Association Foundation|
- You took care of this task and get building materials as a reward. Use them to build the Grand Prix Drivers' Association!
- 05 x Circular Saw
Stage 3 - Race Car Factory
Build the Race Car Factory to start producing the fastest and most luxurious cars on the track.
- Build the Grand Prix Drivers' Association and start work on the Race Car Factory.
|Build the Grand Prix Drivers' Association|
|Lay the Race Car Factory Foundation|
- Nice work! You built the Drivers' Association. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 4 - Race Car Driver School
Safety is the number one concern for any race! Drivers need to graduate from the Race Car Driver School and get a license to make sure no accidents happen out on the track.
- Build the Race Car Factory and Race Car Driver School. Make sure no one competes in the races without a license from the Drivers' Association!
|Build the Race Car Factory|
|Buy the Race Car Driver School
|Accept the Getting a Drivers' Association License contract
- Preparations for the races are in full swing, so here are some building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 10 x Loudspeaker
Stage 5 - Test Track
Race car trials cannot be run without the Test Track.
- Build the Race Track and start work on the Test Track. Set up production of the first race cars in Megapolis!
|Build the Race Track|
|Lay the Test Track Foundation|
|Complete the Race Car Production contract
- Great work! You receive the Le Mans Car Wash as a reward. It's in your Storehouse now, so hurry and build it!
|Le Mans Car Wash|
Stage 6 - Getting Ready for the Races
You built the Race Track and now the racers can start training.
- Build the Frames for the Test Track and Auto Parts Store. Start getting the participants ready for the races.
|Build the Test Track Frame|
|Buy the Auto Parts Store
|Accept the Getting Participants Ready for the Races contract
- You completed your task. Don't rest on your laurels – keep getting ready for the fastest races in Megapolis!
Stage 7 - Luxury in the Details
Start building the Car Tuning Shop to make sure the race cars you produce are the most luxurious and stylish on the track!
- Racing enjoys support from fans all over the world! Start producing racing-themed souvenirs to make big money.
|Build the Test Track|
|Lay the Car Tuning Shop Foundation|
|Complete the Racing Souvenir Production contract
- Great work! You get some building materials as a reward. Check your Storehouse!
- 10 x Car Tires
Stage 8 - Crash Test
The Test Track is built, so it’s time to run a crash test. Invite your friends to help you see what your race cars can do!
- Finish work on the Race Car Factory and run a crash test with your friends. Only the safest cars make it to the track!
|Upgrade the Race Car Factory to the Race Car Consortium
|Accept the Race Car Trials contract
- Nice! You took care of this task and receive some building materials as a reward!
- 05 x Concrete Mixer
Stage 9 - Race Car Modification
The engineers uncovered a malfunction while testing the race cars. Time to make them even better!
- Modify your race cars and build the Car Tuning Shop Frame. The sooner you get everything done, the sooner the races can begin!
|Build the Car Tuning Shop Frame|
|Complete the Race Car Modification contract
- Fantastic! The races are about to get underway, so go ahead and tell your friends!
Stage 10 - 3… 2… 1… Go!
Everything is ready for the races in Las Megas. Now to invite some friends!
- Finish work on the Car Tuning Shop and start racing in Las Megas!
|Build the Car Tuning Shop|
|Complete the Las Megas Car Races contract
- Everyone in Las Megas is loving the races, so they're giving you a Premium Car Dealership as a gift. Build it and get a new title!
Reward - Las Megas Grand Prix
|Premium Car Dealership
- Achievement after building the Premium Car Dealership
|"You built the Premium Car Dealership and earned the Top Speedster title. Tell your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Гран-при Лас-Мегаса" which translates to "Grand Prix of Las Megas".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10074001.