Build and Upgrade:
Las Megas Monorail is a Timed Quest about Monorail in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a few new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on 04.28.2015.
|"Your Las Megas has become unbelievably popular! The population of this exciting city grows with each passing day, but there are still many people who want to visit it. This is why Las Megas needs a new and modern transportation system!"
"Create a monorail in Las Megas! Build awesome stations, monorail lines, bridges and new modern trains. Build an International Port and send ferries to your friends!"
"The residents are asking the mayor to: develop the transportation system in Las Megas"
"Build a monorail in Las Megas complete with beautiful stations and trains. It will provide income for your city and increase your citizens' loyalty. And for international journeys, develop your maritime transportation system. Send ferries to friends so they can see how beautiful your Las Megas is!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for contracts, buildings and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - New Transportation in Las Megas
Las Megas is in need of a new transportation system. Hurry and start building a monorail!
- Visit Las Megas to start building a new transportation system.
|Go to Las Megas|
- You receive experience for completing this task. Now is the perfect time to start building the monorail!
Stage 2 - Las Megas Central Station
Build the Las Megas Central Station. This will be the first step towards creating a monorail network in Las Megas!
- Start building a monorail in Las Megas and get a reward!
|Build the Las Megas Central Station
- You receive building materials for the monorail as a reward for completing these tasks. Use them wisely!
Stage 3 - Constellation Bridge
To build stations and link them to each other with rails, you need bridges.
- Build the Western Station and the Constellation Bridge to start creating a route.
|Start building the Constellation Bridge|
|Build the Constellation Bridge|
|Build the Western Station
- You took care of this task with ease, and you're getting building materials as a reward. Keep building the monorail in Las Megas!
Stage 4 - Western Line
Develop your monorail network to increase your income.
- Lay a monorail line all the way to the Western Station. This will create a route and your monorail will start bringing income!
|Lay a monorail line to the Western Station|
|Create a route to the Western Station|
- Great work! Don't rest on your laurels, keep building the monorail!
Stage 5 - International Port
You need an International Port to send ferries to your friends' cities.
- Build an International Port and send a ferry to a friend to show off the beauty of your Las Megas!
|Start building an International Port|
|Build an International Port|
|Send a ferry to a friend|
- You completed a task, and your citizens give you the Sparkle Observation Tower as a thank you for your efforts! You can find it in your Storehouse.
|Sparkle Observation Tower|
Stage 6 - Assembly Plant
You need an Assembly Plant if you want to upgrade your trains and make them faster.
- Build an Assembly Plant to upgrade your trains. Use it to build the Lightning Train!
|Start building an Assembly Plant|
|Build the Assembly Plant|
|You must have the Lightning Train
- You receive building materials as a reward for completing tasks. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 7 - Vega Bridge
The more stations you have, the more profit your monorail network brings.
- Build the Vega Bridge so you can start working on a new station.
|Start building the Vega Bridge
|Build the Vega Bridge|
|Start building the Arcturus Station|
- That task was a piece of cake for you! You receive building materials as a reward for completing it. Continue to develop the Las Megas transportation network, you won't regret it!
Stage 8 - A Route With Two Stations
The more developed your monorail network is, the more income you will get from it!
- The Arcturus Station is a true architectural masterpiece. Build it in your city!
|Build the Arcturus Station|
|Lay a monorail line to the Arcturus Station|
|Create a route with two stations|
- Great work! The new route will turn a good profit. Tell your friends!
Stage 9 - Waiting for a Train
You're going to need several trains to deal with the volume of passengers in Las Megas.
- Build a Waiting Room at Las Megas Central Station to provide your passengers with a comfortable place to wait.
|Build the Las Megas Central Station: Waiting Room
|You must have 2 trains|
- Tell your friends about the wonderful monorail you're building in Las Megas!
Stage 10 - Monorail Passengers
You're close to the finish line – keep building your monorail!
- Build the Genesis Bridge. Don't forget to collect passengers from your stations and complete profitable contracts!
|Start building the Genesis Bridge
|Build the Genesis Bridge|
|Collect passengers from any station|
- You completed some difficult tasks, and receive building materials as a reward. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 11 - Eastern Station
You need a Shipyard to upgrade your ferries.
- Build the Genesis Bridge so you can start working on the beautiful Eastern Station.
|Build a Shipyard|
|You must have the Dolphin Ferry
|Start building the Eastern Station|
- First-rate work! The citizens of Megapolis are pleased, and they're giving you the Transportation Department as a thank you gift. Build it to get a new title!
Reward - Las Megas Monorail
Achievement after Building the Transportation Department
|"You built the Transportation Department and earned a new title: Las Megas Secretary of Transportation. Tell your friends!|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Монорельс Лас-Мегаса" which translates to "Las Vegas Monorail Megasa".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10020178.