|Living Light Project||Bioluminescence Laboratory||Outdoor Lighting Service||Luminescence in Nature||Nighttime Jellyfish Show||Luminescent Plants Nursery||Photochemistry Center||Luminescence and Design||Living Lamps||Energy Savings||Living Light|
Living Light is a Las Megas Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on November 05, 2015.
|"Trees and roads shining in the darkness, a neon shoreline — it isn't a scene from some science fiction movie; it's the new living light project in Las Megas!"|
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: give them living light in Las Megas"|
|"Install a bioluminescent lighting system in your city to cut energy costs and give it a fairytale atmosphere!"|
Stage 1 - Living Light Project
Our scientists just finished a new project that will provide the city with electricity and beautify it at the same time.
- Head over to Las Megas and start giving your city living light.
|Go to Las Megas|
- A good start! Now it’s time to start building – there’s lots to look forward to ahead!
Stage 2 - Bioluminescence Laboratory
Bioluminescence is the ability some living organisms have to produce light.
- Lay the Bioluminescence Laboratory Foundation so the living light project can begin development in Las Megas.
|Lay the Bioluminescence Laboratory Foundation|
- Foundation laid! As a reward, you get some building materials. You can find them in your Storehouse.
- 05 x Safety Goggles
Stage 3 - Outdoor Lighting Service
Bioluminescence will help cut electricity costs, while the trees and shoreline shining in the darkness will give Las Megas a one-of-a-kind look!
- Build the Bioluminescence Laboratory and Outdoor Lighting Service.
|Build the Bioluminescence Laboratory|
|Buy the Outdoor Lighting Service
- You did it! Be sure to tell your friends.
Stage 4 - Luminescence in Nature
Giant fireflies and jellyfish are two great examples of bioluminescence in nature. And if we can insert their genes into plants, the plants will glow as well.
- Build the Genetic Engineering Department at the Bioluminescence Laboratory as well as the Nighttime Aquarium and its jellyfish.
|Build the Genetic Engineering Department at the Bioluminescence Laboratory|
|Buy the Nighttime Aquarium
|Accept the Studying Luminescence in Nature contract
- Great work! Here are some building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 10 x Test Chamber
Stage 5 - Nighttime Jellyfish Show
It doesn't get much more beautiful than jellyfish glowing as they dance. Enjoy the show at your new Nighttime Aquarium!
- You'll need to build the Flora Transformation Department at the Bioluminescence Laboratory before you can start cultivating luminescent plants.
|Build the Flora Transformation Department at the Bioluminescence Laboratory|
|Complete the Nighttime Jellyfish Show contract
- You handled that task with ease and earned the Orb Installation as a reward. We put it in your Storehouse.
Stage 6 - Luminescent Plants Nursery
Develop gene implantation technology so you can learn how to cultivate luminescent plants.
- Lay the Luminescent Plants Nursery Foundation so your citizens can buy luminescent saplings and plant them in their gardens.
|Lay the Luminescent Plants Nursery Foundation|
|Build the Fauna Transformation Department at the Bioluminescence Laboratory|
|Accept the Developing Gene Implantation Technology contract
- Everything is all set for our first batch of luminescent trees. Make it happen!
Stage 7 - Photochemistry Center
Learn more about luminescence by starting work on the Photochemistry Center.
- Lay the Photochemistry Center Foundation and build the New Technology Service. Cultivate your first batch of luminescent plants.
|Lay the Photochemistry Center Foundation|
|Build the New Technology Service at the Bioluminescence Laboratory|
|Complete the Cultivating Luminescent Plants contract
- Everything went well with the luminescent plants, and your reward is some building materials. Check your Storehouse!
- 10 x Automatic Sprinkler System
Stage 8 - Luminescence and Design
Build the Bureau of Design and Urbanization so your new luminescent trees, roads, and shoreline will meet in perfect harmony with the rest of Las Megas.
- Lay the Bureau of Design and Urbanization Foundation and build the Luminescent Plants Nursery. Start cultivating bioluminescent bacteria with your friends!
|Lay the Bureau of Design and Urbanization Foundation|
|Build the Luminescent Plants Nursery
|Accept the Cultivating Bioluminescent Bacteria contract
- Your hard work has not been in vain! As a reward, you're getting building materials. Use them to build the Photochemistry Center.
- 05 x 3D Scanners
Stage 9 - Living Lamps
Everyone in Las Megas is looking forward to picking up living lamps for their houses! It's time to deliver luminescent plants to the city's stores.
- Build the Photochemistry Center and deliver luminescent plants to stores across Las Megas.
|Build the Photochemistry Center
|Complete the Delivering Luminescent Plants contract
- Great work! Hurry up with your next task and get a well-earned reward!
Stage 10 - Energy Savings
Living light can help cut electricity costs, so invite your friends to help you introduce bioluminescence into your urban environment.
- Build the Bureau of Design and Urbanization to start introducing bioluminescence into your urban environment. And don’t forget to invite your friends while you’re at it!
|Build the Bureau of Design and Urbanization|
|Accept the Introducing Urban Bioluminescence contract
- You developed a living light project for Las Megas, cut electricity usage, and earned the Power Supply Center as a reward. Congratulations!
Reward - Living Light
|Power Supply Center
- Achievement after building the Power Supply Center
"You earned the Power Supply Center and the Living Light Specialist title. Share the news with your friends!"
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Живое освещение" which translates to "Live lighting".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10075741.