Lost Treasure is a Timed Quest in which the player has 260 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on September 04, 2015.
|"A sunken submarine has been found in Megapolis waters. There could be something valuable on board. We need to hurry and explore it!"|
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: raise the submarine from the depths"|
|"Build the Reclamation Department, the Center of Hydrotechnic Works and raise the Submarine from the depths. Discover the submarine’s secrets and get a reward!"|
Stage 1 - Land Drainage
Megapolis is a modern and dynamically developing city. It's time to expand its shoreline.
- Start building the Reclamation Department to expand the Megapolis coastline.
|Lay the Reclamation Department Foundation|
- Great start! You get building materials as a reward. Start the land drainage operations and you might find something valuable!
- 05 x Reservoir
Stage 2 - Shoreline Expansion Service
The process of draining land covered in water is called reclamation.
- To start land reclamation, you need to build the Reclamation Department and the Center of Hydrotechnic Works.
|Build the Reclamation Department|
|Lay the Center of Hydrotechnic Works Foundation|
- A submarine has been discovered under the water! Hurry and start the next task to research it.
Stage 3 - An Unexpected Find (Sub)
A sunken submarine was detected during land draining operations. How did it get here and what secrets does it hide? Start exploring it!
- Finish building the Center of Hydrotechnic Works and start researching the mysterious Submarine.
|Build the Center of Hydrotechnic Works|
- You took care of this task and you receive building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 10 x Drainage Devices
Stage 4 - Sunken Submarine
To uncover the secret of the Submarine, you need to raise it from the ocean floor. Develop a detailed plan to raise the Submarine.
- Make sure the coastline does not collapse – build a Shore Reinforcement Department. Start building a Submarine Repair Facility.
|Build the Shore Reinforcement Department|
|Lay the Submarine Repair Facility Foundation|
|Accept a Developing a Plan to Raise the Submarine contract
- You took care of this task! Hurry and start the next step to get a super reward.
Stage 5 - Reinforcing the Shoreline
Ensure the safety of Megapolis and its residents — start reinforcing the shoreline.
- To repair the Submarine, you need to build the Institute of Marine Technology Problems and the Submarine Repair Facility.
|Build the Submarine Repair Facility Frame|
|Buy a Institute of Marine Technology Problems
|Complete the Reinforcing the Shoreline contract
- You've taken care of safety in Megapolis and your grateful citizens give you the Center for Underwater Research. Check your Storehouse!
|Center for Underwater Research|
Stage 6 - Submarine Repair Facility
How did the Submarine wind up in Megapolis? You can solve this mystery if you study historical data.
- Build the Submarine Repair Facility. Learn more about the Submarine by collecting historical data.
|Build the Submarine Repair Facility
|Complete the Collecting Data about the Submarine contract
- You built the Submarine Repair Facility and you receive building materials as a reward. You can find them in your Storehouse.
- 10 x Propeller
Stage 7 - The Reason It Sank
The archives mention a submarine that disappeared without a trace. There were priceless works of art on board.
- Discover why the Submarine sank and start raising its front section from the sea floor.
|Raise the front section of the Submarine
|Complete the Searching for the Reason the Submarine Sank contract
- As a reward for completing this task, you receive building materials. Use them to raise the Submarine from the ocean floor!
- 05 x Bracket
Stage 8 - Raising the Submarine from the Sea Floor
Experts have discovered the reason why the Submarine sank and are ready to fix it. The Submarine will be able to set sail once again!
- Raise the Submarine from the sea floor and perform a survey of it. Invite your friends to help!
|Raise the Submarine from the depths|
|Buy a Office of Antiquity Assessment
|Complete the Survey of the Submarine contract
- You've hit on a stroke of luck! Museum exhibits have been discovered on the Submarine. They're priceless works of art!
Stage 9 - Marine Security Patrol
Priceless works of art have been found aboard the Submarine. Make sure they stay safe — organize a Marine Security Patrol.
- Repair the Submarine and ensure the safety of the works of art on board.
|Organize a Marine Security Patrol|
|Complete the Submarine Repair contract
- The treasures on board the Submarine are now under close guard. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 10 - Priceless Treasure
Complete this task and you'll get a stunning reward!
- Invite your friends to help you assess the sunken treasure.
|Collect 1,000 in taxes|
|Complete the Assessing Sunken Treasure contract
- As a reward for the work you’ve done, you receive the Museum Treasury. Build it to get a new title and the ability to organize an exhibit of the found treasures!
Reward - Lost Treasure
- Achievement after building the Museum Treasury
"You built the Museum Treasury and earned an honorary title: Submarine Captain. Be sure to tell your friends!"
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Затерянные сокровища" which translates to "Lost Treasures".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10075802.