|The Art of Film||Big Film||Megapolis Directors||The Work of a Film Producer||Experts and Academics||Red Carpet||Young Directors||Movie Palace||Closed Screening||Megapolis's Best Films|
(May 10 2014 09:00:00 +0200 remaining)
Build and Upgrade:
Megapolis Film Festival is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build 1 building and 1 decoration and build and upgrade a total of 4 areas with assets leading up to cinema-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 05.02.2014.
"The time has come to develop the art of film in Megapolis. Build a National Cinematography Center, a Megapolis Film Producers Society, and an Open-Air Cinema."
"Megapolis is famous for developing the sciences and arts, but we don't pay nearly enough attention to film! The time has come to get into cinematography."
"The residents beg the mayor: hold a film festival"
"Megapolis is a city worthy of its own film academy! Build a National Cinematography Center, a Megapolis Film Producers Society and hold a red carpet film festival for new directors!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 481 total (for 430 assets) and 460,000 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - The Art of Film
Megapolis is famous for developing the sciences and arts, but we don't pay nearly enough attention to film! The time has come to get into cinematography.
- Megapolis is a city worthy of its own film academy! But start with building a National Cinematography Center.
|House residents 10 times|
|Build a National Cinematography Center|
- For your huge successes in developing the cinematic arts, you receive a reward - construction materials. Would you like to tell your friends?
Stage 2 - Big Film
The construction of the National Cinematography Center has shown that your city has talent! It's time to watch some films shot in Megapolis.
- Check all the films submitted to the cinematography center - every one of them has to be a unique artistic production.
|Complete a Verifying Copyright contract at the National Cinematography Center|
|Buy a Megapolis Film Producers Society foundation|
- All the films presented to the cinematography center have passed the test. It's time to arrange a meeting of the films' directors!
Stage 3 - Megapolis Directors
Create a means for film directors and producers to share their experience in Megapolis.
- Start building a Megapolis Film Producers Society, think of a new hotel for your movie stars to stay in and organize a meeting with directors!
|Build the Megapolis Film Producers Society Frame (Level 1)|
|Buy the Croisette Hotel foundation|
|Complete a Directors Meeting contract at the National Cinematography Center|
- They say masters of film are arrogant and temperamental. That isn't always the case! You organized a wonderful directors' meeting.
Stage 4 - The Work of a Film Producer
Good film can be watched anywhere you like - at the cinema, on the beach, at home, or even in the garden! A film producer will help you to create good film.
- Build a Megapolis Film Producers Society - with its help, you'll be able to create the best films in the world!
|Build a Garden Cinema|
|Build the Megapolis Film Producers Society (Level 2)|
|Complete the Silent Film Retrospective contract at the National Cinematography Center
- You've made big progress in developing the Megapolis film industry by building a Megapolis Film Producers Society. Would you like to tell your friends?
Stage 5 - Experts and Academics
The best film must be chosen out of those shot in Megapolis. This will require an expert evaluation.
- It's time to make preparations to reward the best films of Megapolis with well-deserved awards!
|Build the Croisette Hotel (Level 1)|
|Complete the Expert Council Session contract at the National Cinematography Center
|Collect 3,000 in taxes|
- You dealt with your task easily and you've earned a well-deserved reward: building materials.
Stage 6 - Red Carpet
Some like to watch films in huge cinemas with velvet curtains, like in the olden days. Others prefer to watch them in the fresh air!
- Start building an Open-Air Cinema. And don't forget - it's time to organize a walk along the red carpet.
|Buy an Open-Air Cinema Foundation|
|Build an Open-Air Cinema Frame (Level 1)|
|Complete a Walk Along the Red Carpet contract at the National Cinematography Center
- You've completed every task set before you, so you've earned a reward: the Lumière Brothers Monument. You can find it in your Storehouse.
Stage 7 - Young Directors
Young directors need a chance to win their fame. Public screenings will help them. If, of course, their films are good.
- Finish building the Open-Air Cinema and don't forget - keep screening films!
|Build an Open-Air Cinema (Level 2)|
|Accept a Young Directors Film Screening contract at the National Cinematography Center
- The work is complete! Now you need to build a building to show the best films from the Megapolis film festival.
Stage 8 - Movie Palace
Developing the cinematic arts, the film festival and new construction is sure to bring new residents to your city!
- Increase your city's population cap and start building a Palace of Festivals to host the Megapolis film festival.
|Buy a Palace of Festivals Foundation|
|Build a Palace of Festivals Frame (Level 1)|
- Great work! You handled your tasks perfectly and you receive a well-earned reward. Would you share it with your friends?
Stage 9 - Closed Screening
Now it's time to show the films selected by the public and nominated for a Megapolis film festival award.
- Build the Palace of Festivals and start a private pre-screening of nominee films.
|Build the Palace of Festivals (Level 2)|
|Accept a Private Film Nominee Pre-Screening contract at the National Cinematography Center
- Great work! Now it's time to award prizes for the best films at the Megapolis film festival.
Stage 10 - Megapolis's Best Films
The nominees and winners of the Megapolis film festival have been chosen. It's time to award the prizes!
- The Palace of Festivals needs to be expanded to make it big enough for every Megapolis film festival visitor!
|Upgrade the Palace of Festivals (Level 3)|
|Accept an Awarding Prizes contract at the National Cinematography Center
- Great work! For completing it, you receive the Film Directors Institute. You can find it in your Storehouse.
Reward - Megapolis Film Festival
|Film Directors Institute|
Achievement after Building the Film Directors Institute
|"You've built the Film Directors Institute and earned a new title: Honorary Film Academy Member. Would you like to tell your friends?|
- ENTER any trivia about the quest here.
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Кинофестиваль в Мегаполисе".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70851.