(April 25 2015 09:00:00 +0200 remaining)
Build and Upgrade:
Message into Space is a Timed Quest about Alien Life in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 3 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on 04.17.2015.
|"The inhabitants of other worlds could teach us something new! Megapolis's scientists propose that we establish contact with extraterrestrial civilizations. To do this, we'll need to send a capsule into space with an encoded message on board."
"Send a message for extraterrestrial civilizations! To do this, you need to build a Space Research Institute, Long-Distance Control System, Xenoarchaeology Academy and Data Storage Center."
"The residents beg the mayor: Send a message into space"
"To send a capsule with a message, we need to build a Space Research Institute, Long-Distance Control System, Xenoarchaeology Academy and Data Storage Center."
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for contracts, buildings and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - Preparing for Research
Does life exist on other planets? If so, then extraterrestrial civilizations could teach us something new. We must make contact with the inhabitants of other planets. Let's send a message into space!
- To make some interstellar friends, you're going to have to make some preparations! Start building a Space Research Institute.
|Buy a Space Research Institute Foundation|
- Great start! You receive building materials as a reward. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 2 - Space Research Institute
Before we send a message, we have to calculate which parts of the galaxy could be home to extraterrestrial life.
- Finish building the Space Research Institute. Very soon, you'll confirm the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations!
|Build the Space Research Institute
|Buy an Extraterrestrial Communications Division
- Keep it up! Continue your space research and be sure to tell your friends all about it!
Stage 3 - Hidden Life in the Galaxy
We need irrefutable proof that life exists on other planets! We're going to need very powerful telescopes and equipment.
- Build a Radio Observatory so you can start to find proof that extraterrestrial civilizations exist!
|Buy a Long-Distance Control System Foundation|
|Build the Radio Observatory
|Accept a Confirming the Existence of Extraterrestrial Civilizations contract
- Great work. At the very edge of the galaxy, we really did find life! For the work you've done, you receive a well-deserved reward.
Stage 4 - Contact Plan
Will life on distant planets understand our message? And how are we going to send it? We have to form a plan for our interstellar contact project.
- Develop an interstellar contact plan and start building a Long-Distance Control System. Don't forget to invite your friends!
|Buy an Astroengineering Center|
|Build a Long-Distance Control System Frame|
|Complete a Developing an Interstellar Contact Plan contract
- Keep up the good work! As a reward, you receive some experience.
Stage 5 - Long-Distance Control System
To ensure the safety of our message, we need to hide it in the capsule. The Long-Distance Control System will ensure that the capsule doesn't deviate from its set course.
- The decision is made! We'll send the message using a long-range controlled capsule. We'll need to build a Long-Distance Control System and calculate the precise coordinates.
|Build a Long-Distance Control System
|Buy a Data Storage Center
|Accept a Calculating Message Coordinates contract
- You put in a lot of effort, and as a reward you receive the Ufology Association. You can find it in your Storehouse.
Stage 6 - Encoded Message
Xenoarchaeology is a science that studies the artifacts of long-lost extraterrestrial civilizations. We need to find out more about who we're planning to send a message to.
- The message is encoded and ready for sending. It will fly to the very edge of the galaxy, so we need to build a Signal Amplification Point to ensure we don't lose our connection to the capsule.
|Buy a Xenoarchaeology Academy Foundation|
|Build a Signal Amplification Point
|Complete a Sending an Encoded Message contract
- Great! The capsule has been sent into space. As a reward, you receive experience and building materials.
Stage 7 - Distant Corner of the Galaxy
Since the 60s, scientists from the world over have listened to radio signals from space with the aim of detecting messages from interstellar civilizations. The time has come to take the first step ourselves!
- The message has almost reached the final point! We need to amplify the signal so the capsule doesn't go off course.
|Build a Xenoarchaeology Academy Frame|
|Accept a Signal Bandwidth Amplification contract
- Great work! As a reward, you receive experience and building materials.
Stage 8 - Unforeseen Difficulties
The capsule has gone off course and is heading for a black hole! We urgently need to correct its trajectory.
- Finish building the Xenoarchaeology Academy and correct your capsule's trajectory.
|Build a Xenoarchaeology Academy
|Complete a Capsule Trajectory Correction contract
- Keep it up! You receive experience as a reward.
Stage 9 - Neurocryptography Module
The capsule has reached its target with our message! Now we need to prepare to receive a return signal.
- Establishing contact with an extraterrestrial civilization is no easy task. Keep it up, there's just a little left to do!
|Build a Neurocryptography Module|
|Collect 400 in taxes|
- Great work! You're closer than ever to establishing contact. Don't stop now!
Stage 10 - Return Signal
Congratulations! An extraterrestrial civilization has contacted us. The final steps remain to receive their return signal and decipher it.
- Accept a Receiving a Return Signal contract. As a reward, you'll receive the Data Decryption Laboratory!
|Accept a Receiving a Return Signal contract
|Reach a population of 500|
- You made contact with an extraterrestrial civilization and you receive the Data Decryption Laboratory as a reward. You can find it in your Storehouse. Hurry and build it!
Reward - Message into Space
|Data Decryption Laboratory
Achievement after Building the Data Decryption Laboratory
|"You build a Data Decryption Laboratory and earned a new title: First Interstellar Diplomat. Be sure to tell your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Послание в космос" which translates to "Message from Space".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10079206.