Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Build and Upgrade:
National Championship is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade 1 area and 5 buildings with assets leading up to baseball-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 06.28.2013, and later re-released with 182 hours to complete just the first nine stages on 06.25.2014. It was preceded in both cases by the Baseball in Megapolis timed quest. The last three stages were later released as a separate 72-hour timed quest on 07.11.2014.
"Build a Large Baseball Stadium and hold the National Baseball Championship!"
"Your residents think the Megapolis Quantums can win the National League Championship. Can the city accommodate a major baseball game?
"The residents beg the mayor: Hold the National Championship
"We need to build a Large Baseball Stadium, a Baseball Federation Headquarters, and a Hotel for Championship Attendees if we want to hold the National Championship!"
(rerelease of last three stages)
"Build a glorious promenade and a colossal monument. These objects will not only brighten up your Megapolis, but will also embody the American Dream! It'll be amazing!"
"Your citizens believe that Megapolis is worthy of its National Promenade. The architects think that the promeade should later be adorned with an entire complex of different monuments and museums.
"The residents beg the mayor: build a National Promenade
"But first we need to start with a glorious monument, and then invite the residents to its triumphant opening. This will be a grandiose project - it will not only brighten up your city, but will also provide numerous bonuses."
- Level 15
Depending on how you play the game, this quest may require around ?? total and ??,000 to fully complete.
Stage 1 - Baseball; Main Championship
- First you need to build a Baseball Federation Headquarters and invite your friends!
|Buy a Baseball Federation Headquarters Foundation
|Visit five friends and tell them about the upcoming National Championship|
- It will take a lot of effort, money, and materials to organize such a big event. You'll receive some materials as support from your residents. You can find them in the Storehouse.
Stage 2 - Baseball; My Team
- Finish building the Baseball Federation Headquarters and start issuing baseball caps emblazoned with the logo of the future winners of the National Championship!
|Build a Baseball Federation Headquarters|
|Complete a Megapolis Quantums Baseball Caps contract|
- Excellent work! Accept a reward for your efforts in the form of materials you can use to continue construction. You can find them in the Storehouse.
Stage 3 - Baseball; Sports Media
- Save up some money and start organizing a National Baseball Championship Press Center.
|Buy a Championship Press Center Foundation|
|Collect 1,500 in taxes|
- Reporters from all over the world will come to Megapolis for the Championship! Make sure you finish building the Press Center so they can do their jobs.
Stage 4 - Baseball; Qualifying Round
- Finish building the Press Center and start the Qualifying Round!
|Build a Championship Press Center
(Note: A fully upgraded Championship Press Center may be given as a reward for a previous step and will be located in the storehouse)
|House 500 Residents|
|Complete a Holding the National Championship Qualifying Round contract|
- The Megapolis Quantums have successfully qualified for the National Championship. Erect a Batter Monument to celebrate the occasion. You can find it in the Storehouse.
Stage 5 - Baseball; Time to Lay the Foundation
- A major game needs a large stadium - one that will accommodate all the fans and provide comfortable conditions for both teams.
|Buy a Large Baseball Stadium Foundation|
- Will you be able to build the Large Baseball Stadium before the competition starts? Ask your friends for help!
Stage 6 - Baseball; Major Construction
- Continue building the Large Baseball Stadium and buy a Hotel for Championship Attendees Foundation.
|Buy the Hotel for Championship Attendees Foundation|
|Build a Large Baseball Stadium Frame|
- Baseball requires investment capital, but it is also very profitable and extremely popular. Would you like to tell your friends about your achievements?
Stage 7 - Baseball; A League of their Own
- It's time to hold the Women's Baseball Championship! And don't forget to build a hotel for all the fans who will definitely come!
|Build a Hotel for Championship Attendees|
|Undertake a Women's Baseball Championship contract
(Note: You don't need to complete this contract to finish the quest. Can start, cancel it, and move on.)
- Excellent work! The women's baseball teams did great! Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 8 - Baseball; Player Cards
- If you build a Fan Club, the fans will gladly purchase Megapolis Quantums baseball cards.
|Build a Megapolis Quantums Fan Club|
|Complete a Baseball Card contract|
- Great job! You completed the contract and turned a tidy profit. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 9 - Baseball; National Championship
- Finish Building the Large Baseball Stadium and hold the National Baseball Championship!
|Build a Large Baseball Stadium|
|Hold the National Baseball Championship|
- The Megapolis Quantums won the National Baseball Championship and took home the Championship Cup as a reward! Place it in your city!
Stage 10 - A Historical Promenade
- Build a National Promenade to Celebrate Independence Day! And don't forget - the title of Founding Father awaits you!
|Build a National Promenade|
|Complete three Potato Chips contracts|
- The National Promenade is a great place for open-air celebrations! However, a stately structure would also help.
Stage 11 - National Pride
- You're missing two things you need to celebrate Independence day: a grand monument and residents who will come to the party!
|Build the Washington Monument Frame (from the National Promenade)|
|House 500 Residents|
- Excellent! Finish building the Washington Monument and get a gift - Mount Rushmore!
Stage 12 - Independence Day (2013)
(also called Washington Monument in the rerelease on July 11, 2014)
- It's time to finish building the Washington monument and celebrate Independence Day! Let freedom ring!
|Build the Washington Monument|
|Undertake a Holiday Events contract|
Reward - National Championship
- Achievement after building the Mount Rushmore
|"You built the National Promenade and the Washington Monument. As a reward, you receive 3,000 contest points and a new title: American History Expert! Would you like to tell your friends?"