|Secret of the Depths||Oceanic Station||Bathyscaphe Production Center||Bathyscaphe Design||Preparing to Dive||Test Pool||Enceladus Bridge||Secret of the Oceanic Trench||Record Depths||Oceanic Trench|
Oceanic Trench is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 7 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on August 21, 2015. This quest introduces a new expansion zone named Archipelago.
If someone completes the quest steps after the timer run outs, they still get , and asset rewards. Although they don't receive the Rain Hotel and Challenger Bathyscaphe.
|"Megapolis's scientists have found a mysterious trench in the ocean. According to the oceanologists, it could be the deepest trench on the planet!"|
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: explore the trench in the ocean"|
|"Start researching the oceanic trench — build the Oceanic Station, the Sea Zoo, the Coral Lighthouse and the Bathyscaphe Production Center. Be the first to explore the deepest point in Megapolis and get a reward!"|
Stage 1 - Secret of the Depths
Unbelievable find in Megapolis! Scientists have found a mysterious oceanic trench. According to oceanologists, it could be the deepest point on the planet. Start researching the mysterious trench!
- Build the Inlet Tunnel Junction and Underwater Tunnel to unlock a new area and start researching a mysterious oceanic trench.
|Build the entrance to the Inlet Tunnel Junction|
|Build the Underwater Tunnel|
|Build the exit of the Inlet Tunnel Junction|
- Great job! You've unlocked a new area — the Archipelago. Hurry and start exploring the deep-sea trench. There are interesting things to discover!
- 10 x Iron Beams
Stage 2 - Oceanic Station
To research the mysterious trench, you'll need the Oceanic Station.
- Build the Oceanic Station to research the deepest trench in Megapolis. Before starting your research, perform a biochemical analysis of the water.
|Lay the Oceanic Station Foundation|
|Build the Oceanic Station|
|Accept the Biochemical Water Analysis contract
- Task complete! Tell your friends about the amazing research you're doing in the ocean!
- 10 x Air Purifiers
Stage 3 - Bathyscaphe Production Center
A bathyscaphe is an underwater vehicle for studying the ocean at high depths.
- Build the Bathyscaphe Production Center to design the safest bathyscaphe in Megapolis!
|Lay the Bathyscaphe Production Center Foundation|
|Build the Bathyscaphe Production Center Frame|
|Build the Bathyscaphe Production Center|
- Great work! But don't rest on your laurels — keep building!
- 10 x Water Softeners
Stage 4 - Bathyscaphe Design
With a water pressure a thousand times stronger than that at sea level, diving to the bottom of the trench is dangerous. We need to design a very safe bathyscaphe!
- Build a Hydroacoustic Module. You'll need it to measure the depth of the oceanic trench.
|Build the Hydroacoustic Module in the Oceanic Station|
|Accept the Underwater Equipment Design contract
- Wonderful! You've designed a durable and safe bathyscaphe. Be sure to tell your friends!
- Voltage Regulator
Stage 5 - Preparing to Dive
Build the Coral Lighthouse. We can't get by without a lighthouse in a place with such a treacherous sea floor.
- Develop a plan to dive to the bottom of the trench and build the Coral Lighthouse.
|Lay the Coral Lighthouse Foundation|
|Build the Coral Lighthouse|
|Complete the Diving Plan Development contract
- You took care of this task and you receive the Rain Hotel as a reward. Check your Storehouse!
- 10 x Paint
- Rain Hotel
Stage 6 - Test Pool
Ask your friends to help you measure the depth of the sea trench!
- Invite your friends to help measure the depth of the sea trench. Build a Test Pool in the Bathyscaphe Production Center to improve your bathyscaphe.
|Build the Bathyscaphe Production Center: Test Pool|
|Accept the Measuring Trench Depth contract
- You took care of this task! The oceanic trench is 11,000 meters deep. It's the deepest point on the planet!
- 13 x Supports
Stage 7 - Enceladus Bridge
The Enceladus Bridge is a true masterpiece of architecture. It connects the Oceanic Station with the Archipelago.
- Start a full-scale development of the Archipelago — build residential buildings and the Enceladus Bridge.
|Lay the Enceladus Bridge Foundation|
|Build the Enceladus Bridge|
- Great work! You receive experience as a reward.
- 10 x LEDs
Stage 8 - Secret of the Oceanic Trench
Scientists suspect that marine flora and fauna previously unknown to science might be waiting at the bottom of the mysterious trench. Build the Sea Zoo to show these incredible creatures to the whole world!
- Build the Sea Zoo and head out on an expedition. There are lots of interesting things to find at the bottom of the trench!
|Lay the Sea Zoo Foundation|
|Build the Sea Zoo|
|Accept the Researching the Oceanic Trench contract
- Perfect! During the expedition, the research group discovered marine flora and fauna previously unknown to science. It's a good thing you have somewhere to settle these incredible creatures!
- 10 x Maintenance Ladder
Stage 9 - Record Depths
Build an Ocean Physics Laboratory to design a next-generation bathyscaphe so you can dive down to a record-breaking depth. Complete these tasks and you'll get a wonderful reward!
- Build an Ocean Physics Laboratory. Ask your friends to help you design a next-generation bathyscaphe so you can dive down to a record-breaking depth.
|Build the Ocean Physics Laboratory|
|Accept the Next-Generation Bathyscaphe Development contract
- Congratulations! You uncovered the secret of the mysterious trench in the ocean! Be sure to tell your friends.
Reward - Oceanic Trench
Achievement after Building the Challenger Bathyscaphe
|"You designed the Challenger Bathyscaphe and earned a new title: Oceanic Trench Trailblazer. Want to tell your friends?"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Впадина в океане" which translates to "The depression in the ocean".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10075690.