|Forgotten Falls||First Drops||Hospitality Above All||Hydraulic Shock||In the Valley of Waterfalls||On the Right Course (Quest)||Noisy Restaurant||Unforgettable View||Waterfall Tours||Directing Drops||On the Right Course|
On the Right Course is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on November 16, 2015. The event also provides for World Architecture: Brazil.
|"Revive Iguazu Falls!?
Is it even possible? Water engineers claim that they've found a way to change the river's course and fill Iguazu Falls with water again."
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: revive Iguazu Falls"|
|"Build the Water Engineering Base and Galour Hotel, turn Iguazu Falls into a tourist center and get a new title and gifts!"|
Stage 1 - Forgotten Falls
Only fifty years ago, Iguazu Falls was a wonder of nature, but right now it's just a dry crevice – the river that fed the falls changed its course and Iguazu dried out. It's time to bring it back to life!
- Start building the Water Engineering Base. You'll need it to put the river on its rightful course and reawaken the falls!
|Lay the Water Engineering Base Foundation|
- The wheels are in motion – soon the first streams will start to flow along the old river course! As a reward, you receive materials. You can find them in your Storehouse. Use them!
- 05 x Flexible Hoses
Stage 2 - First Drops
Water engineers must clear the old river's channel so that the river can flow once more to the falls. Incidentally, your project has drawn the attention of Megapolis's residents – prepare for an influx of tourists!
- Build the Water Engineering Base and start building the Iguazu Hospitality Service.
|Build the Water Engineering Base|
|Lay the Iguazu Hospitality Service Foundation|
- Well done! Your specialists are ready to start making the old river bed deeper! Want to share this news with your friends?
Stage 3 - Hospitality Above All
The curious residents of Megapolis are already rushing out of the city to take a look at the newly revived waterfall. It looks like it's time to take care of some tourist infrastructure!
- Build the Iguazu Hospitality Service and lay some pulp pipe to transport soil to the future dam.
|Build the Iguazu Hospitality Service|
|Accept the Laying Pulp Pipe contract
- Great! Your project has inspired people so much that they're collecting money for materials, buying them up and sending them to your Storehouse!
- 10 x Concrete Blocks
Stage 4 - Hydraulic Shock
A famous Megapolis architect has proposed a hotel project right in the center of Iguazu! It's a profitable idea that can be easily made real!
- Build the Water Engineering Center and start preparing infrastructure for the Galour Hotel.
|Build the Water Engineering Center|
|Complete the Preparing Hotel Infrastructure contract
|Lay the Galour Hotel Foundation|
- You did it! Keep up the good work, there's still a lot left to do!
Stage 5 - In the Valley of Waterfalls
A hotel surrounded by waterfalls is a complicated project, but the citizens completely support you and promise to book rooms at the Galour in advance!
- Build the Galour Hotel and clean the soil dust out of the Iguazu's ledges.
|Build the Galour Hotel|
|Accept the Purifying the Waterfall contract
- You did a great job on this task and you receive a gift for your troubles – the Waterfall Preservation Service is in your Storehouse! Hurry and build it!
|Waterfall Preservation Service|
Stage 6 - On the Right Course (Quest)
Your water engineers are ready to reinforce the dam and fill Iguazu with water again. And that architect has offered to build a restaurant atop one of the waterfalls!
- Revive Iguazu Falls and start building the Cascade Restaurant. Don't forget to ask the Galour's Head Waiter to train the staff.
|Build the Water Engineering Complex|
|Lay the Cascade Restaurant Foundation
|Complete the Head Waiter's Master Classes contract
- The waterfalls have come to life with their thundering shower once again! The citizens and tourists are elated and a new delivery of materials awaits you in the Storehouse.
- 3,900 }
- 05 x Hydro Insulation
Stage 7 - Noisy Restaurant
The waterfall is just like grandpa described it! Thank you! There's just a little left to do – we need to spruce the place up so tourists and citizens can come here to relax!
- Build the Cascade Restaurant and finish insulating the dam with geomembranes.
|Build the Cascade Restaurant|
|Accept the Installation of Geomembranes contract
- The restaurant customers seem almost as loud as the falls! And that means they're enjoying themselves and you've done a good job!
Stage 8 - Unforgettable View
People come to Iguazu for the unforgettable view, but what if we make it even better? A Viewing Platform will bring even more tourists to the falls!
- Build a Viewing Platform and host a waterfall party in the restaurant with the best DJs in the world!
|Build the Viewing Platform|
|Complete the Falls Party contract
- The view is breathtaking! The citizens have sent you materials again! Witness the power of crowdfunding!
- 10 x Pipes
Stage 9 - Waterfall Tours
Until now, your guests have gotten to the waterfalls under their own steam, but now you need to organize full-fledged tours. Share this natural wonder with the world!
- Build the Iguazu Hospitality Center and organize tours in Megapolis.
|Build the Iguazu Hospitality Center
|Buy the Tourism Headquarters
- Great! The hotel at the falls has become a favorite spot for citizens and the flow of tourists never runs dry!
Stage 10 - Directing Drops
It seems it isn't enough for your guests to watch the spray of the Iguazu – they want to go right down to it! The architect has sent a diagram for a project he calls the Spray Theater!
- Build the incredible Spray Theater and organize an extreme canyon tour.
|Build the Spray Theater|
|Accept the Extreme Canyon Tour contract
- Congratulations! Now Iguazu isn't just a wonder of nature, but a wonder of the tourism industry as well!
Reward - On the Right Course
|Natural Resources Department
- Achievement after building the Natural Resources Department
|"You revived a magnificent natural wonder – Iguazu Falls and earned the title of Miracle Worker. Share this news with your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "В нужное русло" which translates to "In the right direction".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10080160.