|A New Offer||Polo Club||Polo Stables||Equestrian Club||Polo Field||Polo Training||Polo School||All Polo Players||Polo Equipment||Polo Championship (Quest)||Polo Championship|
(08 23 2014 13:00:00 +0600 remaining)
Build and Upgrade:
Polo Championship is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 areas and 3 buildings with assets leading up to Polo-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 08.15.2014.
"Start preparations for the championship"
"More and more Megapolis residents are enjoying equestrian sports. Polo is one of the most elegant and beautiful forms of equestrian sport. This game requires excellent coordination and total equilibrium between the polo pony and its rider. Many of the city's residents would like to watch this sport, and many would like to compete in a championship.
"The residents beg the mayor: hold a polo championship"
"To hold a fully-fledged polo championship, you'll need to create all the necessary infrastructure for it. The city will need a field, a stable, a special club, and teams and special polo ponies will need to be trained."
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Stage 1 - A New Offer
Say, how do you feel about equestrian sports? The residents of your Megapolis would like to play polo.
- Visit your friends and tell them you intend to build a Polo Club and a Polo Field.
|Accept a Fresh Vegetables contract|
|Visit 5 friends|
- You've begun a large and important project! As a reward, you're getting building materials. Keep on building!
Stage 2 - Polo Club
Polo is a team sport. The mounted participants use special mallets to move the ball around the field and try to land it in the opposing team's goal.
- Save some money and begin constructing the Polo Club in Megapolis.
|Collect taxes 5 times|
|Buy a Polo Club Foundation|
- Build a Polo Club now and very soon, you'll be able to hold polo competitions.
Stage 3 - Polo Stables
Polo was first played more than 1,000 years ago, and the first international championship was held in Baghdad. Back then, it was called chougan.
- The more money you get, the more important buildings you'll be able to construct for your polo competitions.
|Collect 2,000 in taxes|
|Build a Polo Club|
|Buy a Stable Foundation|
- Polo is a great spectator sport. Finish construction now and you'll be able to hold polo competitions.
Stage 4 - Equestrian Club
Polo is played by four-man teams. Special breeds of horses are bred and trained for the sport.
- Build a Stable and organize teams for polo games.
|Build a Stable|
|Complete Club Meeting contract 2 times
|Send 3 free gifts|
- You've built an excellent Stable! Your polo ponies will be warm and cozy in it.
Stage 5 - Polo Field
Polo is even played on elephants! But polo ponies are more popular. Plus, they can make do with a smaller field.
- Start building a Polo Field and start training the most important players - the special polo ponies.
|Buy a Polo Field Foundation|
|Build a Polo Field Frame|
|Complete a Polo Pony Training contract
- You handled a difficult task and you're getting the Polo History Museum as a reward. Tell your friends!
Stage 6 - Polo Training
Polo is a very difficult game, requiring exceptional concentration and constant training. But anyone who can play polo will tell you it's a truly royal sport!
- Provide your polo players with everything they need. Build a field and start training a team!
|Build a Polo Field|
|Accept a Polo Team Training contract
|Buy a Hotel for Polo Players Foundation|
- Great work! As a reward for completing it, you receive the materials you need to continue construction. Use them wisely!
Stage 7 - Polo School
To train new polo teams, you'll need to build a Polo School.
- Young people have begun to get interested in polo - build a school for them and hold some competitions.
|Build a Hotel for Polo Players Frame|
|Buy a Polo School|
|Complete a Youth Team Competition contract
- As a reward for completing this task, you receive materials. Finish construction now!
Stage 8 - All Polo Players
It's time to invite the participants in the polo championship!
- Finish building your Hotel and hold a red carpet reception for participants in the polo championship.
|Build a Hotel for Polo Players|
|Accept a Championship Competitors Meeting contract
|Buy a Polo Monument|
- The Polo Championship will soon begin in Megapolis. Tell your friends!
Stage 9 - Polo Equipment
Special equipment is needed to play polo. Provide all the championship teams with the equipment they need.
- Many polo players have come to Megapolis. They need a big hotel!
|Buy a Polo Equipment Store|
|Complete a New Equipment Order contract
|Build Deluxe Hotel Suites
- Great! It's time to start the Polo Championship. Are you ready? Tell your friends!
Stage 10 - Polo Championship (Quest)
It's time to start off your large and impressive polo championship. It's attracted many teams and a huge audience!
- Polo is an excellent sport and now you can find that out for yourself. Complete these three tasks and you'll receive the Megapolis Stud Farm as a reward.
|Upgrade the Polo Field
|House residents 35 times|
|Complete a Polo Championship contract
- Your reward is the Megapolis Stud Farm! You can find it in your Storehouse. Build it now and you'll get a new title.
Reward - Polo Championship
|Megapolis Stud Farm|
Achievement after Building the Megapolis Stud Farm
|"You've built the Megapolis Stud Farm and earned a new title: Equestrian Sports Expert. Would you like to tell your friends about it?.|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Чемпионат по конному поло" which translates to "Championship polo".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10075870.