|→||→||→||File:Quest International Terminal.png||→||→||→||→||→||→||→|
|Central Station||A New Station||Money for Tickets||International Terminal||Bridges and Tunnels||Two-station Route||High-speed Train||Rail Passengers||New Trains||Trains and Stations||Railroad|
Build and Upgrade:
Railroad is a Timed Quest in which the player has 336 hours to build and upgrade a total of 8 new fixed structures with assets leading up to RAILWAY related rewards. It was initially released as part of an update on 12.08.2014 for Facebook network only, before being released to other platforms as part of the update of 12.13.2014.
"Create a railroad in Megapolis! Build 9 awesome stations, railroads, bridges, junctions and tunnels! Construct an International Terminal and send trains to your friends"
"Building a full-fledged modern railroad in Megapolis won't be easy. We'll need bridges, tunnels, complex junctions, modern and functional stations and much more..."
"The citizens are asking the mayor to: create a railroad"
"Megapolis is a modern and dynamically growing city, and it needs a fine balance between residential buildings, greenery, infrastructure and transportation facilities. We need a new type of transportation which won't just connect the distant regions of the city with each other, but also connect Megapolis to the other cities of the world!"
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately total (for assets) and (for contracts, buildings and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
For new players, even now, this timed quest automatically starts when player reaches Level 24
This timed quest, unlike the normal ones cannot be extended using .
Stage 1 - Central Station
Hurry and build Central Station. The railroad in Megapolis will begin at this structure...
- Begin building a railroad in Megapolis and you'll get a reward!
|Build Central Station
- As a reward for completing tasks, you receive railroad building materials. Use them wisely!
Stage 2 - A New Station
Build more stations and rail routes to make your railroad more profitable.
- Build a new station in Megapolis and lay rail tracks to it.
|Build a tunnel to Busan Station|
|Lay rail tracks to Busan Station|
|Build Busan Station|
- As a reward for completing these tasks, you receive railroad building materials. Tell your friends!
Stage 3 - Money for Tickets
Your city already has two stations! That means your railroad can bring you a worthwhile income.
- Create a route and collect income from the Megapolis railroad for the first time.
|Create a route to Busan Station
|Collect coins from Busan Station|
- As a reward for completing a difficult task, you receive railroad building materials. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 4 - International Terminal
You need an International Terminal to send trains to your friends' cities. You can only send a train to a friend's city if it has an International Terminal.
- Build an International Terminal and send a train to one of your friends.
|Build an International Terminal
|Send the Iron Knight Train to a friend|
- You built the International Terminal and now you can send trains to your friends' cities. Tell them all about it!
Stage 5 - Bridges and Tunnels
Your railroad can go over water. Try building a railroad bridge!
- Begin building a railroad bridge and lay tracks to the Underground Tunnel for the Megapolis railroad.
|Lay rail tracks to Longbow Bridge|
|Build Longbow Bridge|
|Lay rail tracks to an underground tunnel|
- Your grateful residents are giving you the Transport University. You can find it in your Storehouse.
Stage 6 - Two-station Route
Develop Megapolis's railroad – this will allow you to send more trains and earn more coins.
- Build a tunnel and finish building your new station. Then create a route for your trains.
|Build a tunnel to Megapolis Unity Station|
|Build Megapolis Unity Station|
|Create a route with two stations|
- Great work! Your new rail route is making you a good profit. Tell your friends!
Stage 7 - High-speed Train
The better your trains are, the more income you can gain from your railroad!
- Build an Assembly Line and upgrade one of the Megapolis railroad trains!
|Build an Assembly Line
|Upgrade the Commuter Train to a High-speed Train|
- As a reward for completing tasks, you receive building materials. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 8 - Rail Passengers
Create routes to include the maximum number of stations and collect as many passengers as you can!
- Buy trains, create more routes and collect more passengers from Megapolis stations. This will provide income!
|Buy another Commuter Train|
|Create a route for any train|
|Collect passengers from any station|
- You make money from each passenger. Collect more passengers from Megapolis stations!
Stage 9 - New Trains
Organize a rail network between your city and your friends' cities!
- Buy and upgrade another train and send a train to your friends!
|Buy another train for international journeys|
|Upgrade the Iron Knight train to a Turbojet Train|
|Send a train to a friend|
- You completed some difficult tasks, and you receive building materials as a reward. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 10 - Trains and Stations
Upgraded trains and a steady stream of passengers – now that's what I call a real railroad!
- Create the best railroad in the world – buy and build new trains and stations!
|Build Central Station: Commuter Ticket Booths
|You need to build 2 High-speed Trains|
|Buy another train for commuter journeys|
- Tell your friends about the wonderful railroad you're building!
Reward - Railroad
|Institute of Electricity and Nanotechnology|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Железная дорога" which translates to "Railroad".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 73000.
- For the Rail Transportation system, the monorails from the North Station has been reduced to one single track (before there were two tracks out of the North Station); and the North Station also shrunk to make space for Assembly Line.