Restoring Pompeii is a Tourist Island Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on August 25, 2015.
|"Archaeologists have detected the ruins of an ancient city that fell victim to a volcanic eruption many years ago. This city contains so many secrets!"|
|"Restore the city! Discover the exciting story and origin of the ruins, turn the city into an open-air museum and get a stunning reward!"|
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: restore the city from the ashes"|
Stage 1 - An Unexpected Find
An incredible discovery has been made at the foot of the volcano! Hurry to Tourist Island!
- Go to Tourist Island to study an incredible archaeological discovery!
|Go to Tourist Island|
- A good start! You found the ruins of an ancient building covered in ash. Start studying them!
Stage 2 - Roman Civilization Institute
You need a Roman Civilization Institute to determine the age and origin of the mysterious ruins.
- Start building the Roman Civilization Institute and get a reward!
|Build the Roman Civilization Institute Foundation|
- Great work! You receive building materials as a reward. You can find them in the Storehouse.
- 05 x Roof Tile
Stage 3 - At the Foot of the Volcano
Archaeologists believe that we've found the ruins of not just one building, but a whole grouping of them. There might be a whole city buried under the ash!
- Build the Roman Civilization Institute to plan excavations and determine the origin of the mysterious ruins.
|Build the Roman Civilization Institute|
|Build the Amphitheater of Pompeii Foundation|
- Outstanding! The Roman Civilization Institute is built. Now we need to make an excavation plan.
Stage 4 - Center for Restoration and Preservation
The ruins we've found are very old and fragile. That means our excavation has to be performed with the utmost care!
- Buy the Center for Restoration and Preservation and make an excavation plan. Keep building the Amphitheater of Pompeii.
|Build the Amphitheater of Pompeii Frame|
|Buy a Center for Restoration and Preservation
|Accept a Planning Excavations contract
- Keep it up! As a reward for your efforts, you receive building materials. Use them wisely!
- 10 x Asphalt
Stage 5 - A City under Ash
Discover the secret of the ruins alongside your friends! Invite them to help you perform an archaeological survey of the ruins.
- Build the Amphitheater of Pompeii and start building the Basilica of Pompeii. You'll get a wonderful gift for your efforts!
|Build the Amphitheater of Pompeii|
|Build the Basilica of Pompeii Foundation|
|Complete an Archaeological Survey of Ruins contract
- Great work! Our survey revealed that we've discovered the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii. As a reward for your work, you receive the Large Fountain. Hurry and build it!
Stage 6 - The History of Pompeii
Pompeii is an ancient Roman city that was buried under layers of volcanic ash after the volcano erupted. Find out more about the city alongside your friends!
- Build the Basilica of Pompeii and lay the foundation for the Archaeological Heritage Preservation Department. Start studying historical Pompeian manuscripts alongside your friends!
|Build the Basilica of Pompeii|
|Build the Archaeological Heritage Preservation Department Foundation|
|Accept a Studying Historical Pompeian Manuscripts contract
- You completed your task. Don’t rest on your laurels – keep restoring Pompeii!
Stage 7 - Safety Measures
Life at the foot of the volcano is very dangerous. The volcano could erupt at any moment, with catastrophic consequences. The volcano in Megapolis has been tamed, but extra safety measures never hurt!
- Build the frame of the Archaeological Heritage Preservation Department and the Stabian Baths. Develop extra safety measures for volcanic eruptions.
|Build the Archaeological Heritage Preservation Department Frame|
|Buy Stabian Baths
|Complete the Developing Safety Measures for Volcanic Eruptions contract
- You took care of this task and you receive building materials as a reward. They're in your Storehouse.
- 10 x Curb
Stage 8 - Open-Air Museum
Restore Pompeii and turn the city into an open-air museum where anyone can touch history itself. To do this, you'll need the Archaeological Heritage Preservation Department.
- Build the Archaeological Heritage Preservation Department and organize the “Pompeii in the Arts” exhibition.
|Build the Archaeological Heritage Preservation Department
|Accept the Exhibition: Pompeii in the Arts contract
- Great work! You receive building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 05 x Vase
Stage 9 - Press Conference
The excavation of Pompeii has caused unprecedented excitement in Megapolis! Hold a press conference dedicated to the Pompeian digs.
- Build the Ancient Roman Architecture Research Department and hold a press conference – “Excavating Pompeii”.
|Build the Ancient Roman Architecture Research Department
|Complete the Press Conference: Excavating Pompeii contract
- There's just a little more to do before the excavation is complete. Finish excavating Pompeii and get a reward!
Stage 10 - Welcome to Pompeii!
Complete the tasks and you’ll get the opportunity to shoot a film about the history of Pompeii. You'll also get a wonderful reward!
- Finish excavating Pompeii and open up the city for tours.
|Build the Tribunal|
|Complete the Tour of Pompeii contract
- Wonderful! You restored Pompeii from the ashes and earned a reward – the Villa of the Mysteries. Build it and you'll get a new title!
Reward - Restoring Pompeii
|Villa of the Mysteries
- Achievement after building the Villa of the Mysteries
|"You built the Villa of the Mysteries and earned an honorary title: Pompeii Expert. Be sure to tell your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Возрождение Помпеев" which translates to "The Revival Of Pompeii".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10075702.