Ring Road is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 13 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on September 25, 2015.
|"Megapolis is a modern and dynamically growing city that definitely needs its own Ring Road!"|
|"The residents are asking the mayor to: build a ring road"|
|"Build shopping and entertainment complexes outside the city and link them up with the Ring Road. You'll be in line for big money if you can solve the transportation problems in Megapolis!"|
Stage 1 - Ring Road (Quest)
A ring road would be a great way to both handle the transportation problems we’ve been having and boost the city’s bottom line!
- The Nephilim World Trade Center is the biggest trade center in Megapolis. Build it!
|Build the Nephilim World Trade Center|
- Nice start! Here are some building materials as a reward. Use them wisely!
- 20 x Welding Machine
Stage 2 - Nephilim Profit
Collect taxes from your downtown buildings. The more you collect, the more profit your Nephilim World Trade Center will bring in!
- Collect your first profits from the Nephilim World Trade Center. You'll get building materials as a reward!
|Collect taxes from City Center buildings|
|Collect profits from the Nephilim World Trade Center|
- Your hard work has not been in vain! As a reward, you're getting building materials. Check your Storehouse!
Stage 3 - Helicon Space Tourism Center
Space tourism is what happens when cutting-edge technology meets a handsome profit!
- Build the Helicon Space Tourism Center and connect it by highway to the Nephilim World Trade Center.
|Build the Helicon Space Tourism Center|
|Connect the Nephilim World Trade Center to the Helicon Space Tourism Center|
- You're doing great! But don't rest on your laurels – keep building!
Stage 4 - Gorge Bridge
There’s a gorge blocking the path of the Ring Road, so build a bridge across it to save money for you and time for drivers.
- Build the Gorge Bridge so drivers can get where they need to go even faster.
|Lay the Gorge Bridge Foundation|
|Build the Gorge Bridge|
- You did it! Be sure to tell your friends about the beautiful Gorge Bridge you built!
Stage 5 - Megapolis's first TV Tower
"Megapolis is a big, modern city that definitely needs its own TV tower!"
- Build the Novum TV Tower and connect it by highway to the Nephilim World Trade Center. Then start counting your profits!
|Lay the Novum TV Tower Foundation|
|Build the Novum TV Tower|
|Connect the Novum TV Tower to the Nephilim World Trade Center!|
- Your revenue stream is growing! Keep building the biggest highway in Megapolis!
Stage 6 - Huron Bridge
Build the Huron Bridge across the lake. Your Megapolis will look better and you’ll earn a fantastic gift!
- Build the Huron Bridge so drivers don’t have to go all the way around the lake.
|Lay the Huron Bridge Foundation|
|Build the Huron Bridge|
- You're halfway there! As a reward, the Transport Service has been added to your Storehouse.
Stage 7 - Bungarus Overpass
Make sure you build overpasses wherever highways or railroads cross paths to avoid the risk of collisions.
- Build the Bungarus Overpass to make your roads safer.
|Lay the Bungarus Overpass Foundation|
|Build the Bungarus Overpass|
- Great work! As a reward, you're getting building materials. Check your Storehouse!
Stage 8 - Para Business Center
The Para Business Center is huge, featuring unique architecture and the heart of the city’s entrepreneurial life!
- Make sure business always has a place in your Megapolis by building the Para Business Center.
|Lay the Para Business Center Foundation|
|Build the Para Business Center|
- You took care of this task and earned building materials as a reward. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 9 - Ring Road Development
Your wallet will thank you if you make your Ring Road even better by linking it to local infrastructure!
- Connect the Para Business Center to the Novum TV Tower. Collect more taxes from Road Junction buildings before collecting income from the Para Business Center!
|Connect the Para Business Center to the Novum TV Tower|
|Collect taxes from Road Junction buildings|
|Collect profits from the Para Business Center|
- Great! Keep building your Ring Road and watch it start earning you big money!
Stage 10 - Typhlops Overpass
The Typhlops Overpass will make your Megapolis look all the better!
- Build the Typhlops Overpass and earn a reward for your hard work!
|Lay the Typhlops Overpass Foundation|
|Build the Typhlops Overpass|
- You built the Typhlops Overpass and earned building materials as a reward. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 11 - Stone Tunnel
The Stone Tunnel cuts through the Mountain Ridge, so build it to save money for yourself and time for drivers.
- Build the Stone Tunnel and connect it by highway to the Typhlops Overpass.
|Build the Stone Tunnel Entrance|
|Build the Stone Tunnel Exit|
- As a reward for completing those tasks, you get some building materials. Check your Storehouse!
Stage 12 - Rhinophis Overpass
The Rhinophis Overpass is an architectural masterpiece. You should definitely build it in your Megapolis!
- Build the Rhinophis Overpass and connect it to the Stone Tunnel.
|Lay the Rhinophis Overpass Foundation|
|Build the Rhinophis Overpass|
|Connect the Stone Tunnel to the Rhinophis Overpass|
- You built the Rhinophis Overpass, a masterpiece of highway architecture. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 13 - Boomslang Overpass
Build the Boomslang Overpass to make your roads safer.
- Build the Boomslang Overpass to make sure no accidents happen on your roads.
|Lay the Boomslang Overpass Foundation|
|Build the Boomslang Overpass|
- Great work! The people of Megapolis give you some building materials in thanks for the work you've done. Be sure to tell your friends!
Stage 14 - Suspension Bridge
What’s the point of forward-thinking technology if you don’t implement it? Go ahead and build the Suspension Bridge.
- Build the Suspension Bridge over the Lone Mountain so drivers can get where they need to go even faster.
|Build the Suspension Bridge Approach|
|Build the Suspension Bridge|
|Build the Suspension Bridge Descent|
- You did it! The finish line is so close, so hurry up and take care of that last building.
Stage 15 - Smart Hotel
The Smart Hotel is a luxurious hotel in the very heart of the desert. Hurry up and build it!
- Build the Smart Hotel and connect it to the Suspension Bridge. You’ll have a magnificent gift waiting for you when you finish!
|Lay the Smart Hotel Foundation|
|Build the Smart Hotel|
|Connect the Suspension Bridge to the Smart Hotel|
- Congratulations on fixing the transportation problems in Megapolis! Be sure to share this wonderful news with your friends!
Reward - Ring Road
|Road Transport Administration
|Road Planning Administration|
- Achievement after building the Road Transport Administration
|"You fixed the transportation problems in Megapolis and earned a congratulatory title: Head Ring Road Builder. Be sure to tell your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Кольцевая автодорога" which translates to "Beltway".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10075900.