|Mysterious Sea Fault||Marine Analysis Platform||Seismology Conference||Underwater Soil||Sea Floor Research Station||Expedition to the Fault||Floating Laboratory||Mystery of the Sea Fault||Submarine Flotilla||Control Submersion||Sea Fault|
Sea Fault is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 6 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on June 30, 2015. The building constructions and contracts provides for World Architecture (Australia).
|"Oceanologists have detected a mysterious fault on the sea floor. What hides inside the fault and how might it threaten the city? We need to explore the fault!"|
|"The residents beg the mayor: explore the sea fault"|
|"The people of Megapolis are worried that the sea fault could be a threat. Make sure your city is safe and hurry to explore the fault. There could be something valuable hidden inside it!"|
Stage 1 - Mysterious Sea Fault
What hides inside the mysterious sea fault, and how might it threaten the city? We need to do some research!
- Hurry and start researching the sea fault! To do this, you'll need a Marine Analysis Platform.
|Buy a Marine Analysis Platform Foundation|
- Great work! As a reward, you receive experience and building materials. They're in your Storehouse.
- 05 x Engineering Software
Stage 2 - Marine Analysis Platform
Exploring sea faults often ends with great discoveries – people have found sunken ships, treasure and even new species of sea creatures in sea faults.
- Build a Marine Analysis Platform. Since the fault is hundreds of feet down, you'll need a Deep-Water Equipment Complex to analyze it.
|Build a Marine Analysis Platform|
|Buy the Deep-Water Equipment Complex Foundation|
- You handled this task perfectly! It's time to find out how dangerous the sea fault in Megapolis is.
Stage 3 - Seismology Conference
The sea fault is a seismic zone – its proximity could increase the risk of earthquakes.
- To assess how dangerous the sea fault is, you must consult with marine seismologists. Build a Sea Floor Research Station to keep an eye on this dangerous zone.
|Build a Deep-Water Equipment Complex|
|Buy a Sea Floor Research Station Foundation|
|Accept a Marine Seismology Conference contract
- Keep it up! You receive building materials as a reward. It looks like there's no risk of an earthquake, but your scientists did find something at the bottom of the fault. Hurry and find out what!
- 10 x Polymer Pipes
Stage 4 - Underwater Soil
Lifting an object from the sea floor is no easy feat, and not paying attention to the rules could have irreversible consequences. You have to take into account the object's composition and the area and depth of the fault.
- Scientists have detected a sunken object at the bottom of the fault, but before you can raise it up, you need to do more research and buy a Hoisting System.
|Build a Sea Floor Research Station Frame|
|Buy a Hoisting System
|Complete an Extracting Underwater Soil Samples contract
- You handled your task really well! Hurry and finish building the Sea Floor Research Station and start studying the sea fault.
Stage 5 - Sea Floor Research Station
The bottom of the fault could be home to many rare sea creatures, so it's very important to lift the object without hurting them.
- Study marine flora and fauna thoroughly before you raise the mass from the sea floor. The Sea Floor Research Station and the Floating Expedition Laboratory can help you.
|Build a Sea Floor Research Station|
|Buy a Floating Expedition Laboratory Foundation|
|Accept an Underwater Mechanism Test Launch contract
- Great work! You receive the Marine Geology Center as a reward. You can find it in your Storehouse.
|Marine Geology Center|
Stage 6 - Expedition to the Fault
An Echolocation Module will help you find the size and depth of the sea fault.
- Find the area and depth of the sea fault. To do this, you have to dive down to the fault site – ask your friends to help!
|Build an Echolocation Module|
|Complete the Diving to the Fault Site contract
- You did an excellent job on that task and you're getting building materials as a reward! They're in your Storehouse.
- 10 x Deep Scanner
Stage 7 - Floating Laboratory
Thanks to the special conditions on the bottom of the sea fault, the mysterious object was well preserved!
- You might damage the mysterious object if you're not careful while raising it from the sea floor. Write up a plan for raising the object. Ask your friends to help out!
|Build a Floating Expedition Laboratory Frame|
|Accept a Creating a Plan to Lift the Object contract
- As a reward for the work you completed, you're getting building materials. You can find them in your Storehouse. It's time to lift the mysterious mass from the sea floor!
- 05 x Seismic Detector
Stage 8 - Mystery of the Sea Fault
It's time to raise the sunken object from the depths and start studying it!
- Buy the sunken Old Galleon. Build the Floating Expedition Laboratory to continue to study the sea fault.
|Build a Floating Expedition Laboratory
|Buy an Old Galleon|
- Great work! You found the sunken Old Galleon. Keep studying the sea fault and you'll be able to find something valuable!
Stage 9 - Submarine Flotilla
Complete an analysis to define the galleon's age. This ship could have a rich history!
- Build a Submarine Flotilla. You'll need it to explore the sea fault.
|Build a Submarine Flotilla
|Complete the Defining the Galleon's Age contract
- You dealt with your task perfectly! A little more and you'll fully explore the mysterious sea fault!
Stage 10 - Control Submersion
One last step remains before you'll have fully explored the sea fault!
- Complete a repeated submersion to the bottom of the sea fault. Maybe you'll find something else there!
|Collect 1,000 in taxes|
|Complete the Repeated Submersion contract
- Congratulations! You explored the sea fault and found a treasure chest. As a gift, you receive the Sunken Treasure Museum. Build it and you'll get a new title!
Reward - Sea Fault
|Sunken Treasure Museum
Achievement after Building the Sunken Treasure Museum
|"You built the Sunken Treasure Museum and earned a new title: Sea Floor Explorer. Want to tell your friends?"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Морской разлом" which translates to "Marine active fault".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10073966.