|No periodic benefit|
The Stock Exchange is an extra building that was released in an update on 04.26.2013. It allows the player to gamble on the Stock Exchange, for the chance to win rewards up to the jackpot of 1,000 for 100 points. The Stock Exchange gives one free play on the stock exchange per day. Two additional free plays per day can be obtained by completing construction projects. Additional plays can then be purchased for 1 each.
- Trader (25 points, 50, 75, 100)
One free play a day can be automatically earned from (when the project is fully built and in your city):
After you have your points, they can be used to gamble on the 'Stock Exchange'.
The above image shows the iOS version of the Stock Exchange.
- Click the button.
- The white line crosses the screen and moves between the upper positive section and the lower negative half. You must land in the upper section in order to keep playing. If you land in the red at any time, you cannot gamble again and you must collect whatever points you have accumulated so far.
- You can keep playing as long as you always stop in the upper half.
- Each 'play' can increase your points by up to 10 points.
- If you exit the game client after accumulating points, the total will be cancelled.
- Free plays are not credited until you have collected the previous day's earnings.
Bug: Sometimes the line will continue without end, forcing the player to abandon the game. All rewards are therefore lost.
Offers buildings at higher points levels.
- The Stock Exchange is based on the Hearst Tower in Charlotte, NC.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found