- Not to be confused with Warehouse or Gift Box
The Storehouse appears at the bottom right of the screen. It stores all assets and buildings purchased on special offers. It includes all gifts from SQ/NPCs or neighbors, daily rewards and quest/achievement completion rewards.
After an update in early 2015, the gift box was totally removed from the game, allowing storehouse taking its job.
The Storehouse is divided into four sections:
- All : This section stores all items include on the three other sections.
- Buildings : This section stores all buildings.
- Assets : This section stores all assets.
- Misc : This section stores all ATEs.
Before the modern storehouse was introduced in early 2015, the items were sorted according to name. On the modern storehouse, the items are sorted as most recent item first. Only on the PC version of the game, there is a search option on the storehouse (when not played in full-screen).
It seems that there is no limit on how many items can be stored at the storehouse, as nobody ever reported that their storehouse was full. Although there was never any official response from Social Quantum.