| This article is incomplete. Please help improve it by adding or editing the following items:
|Business Idea||Business Project Contest||Business and Innovation||Business and Production||High-Tech Business||Business Laboratory||Business and Science||BI - Business Intelligence||Technological Evolution|
Build and Upgrade:
Technological Evolution is a Timed Quest in which the player has 192 hours to build and upgrade a total of 4 areas with assets leading up to business-related rewards. It was released as part of an update on 01.06.2014.
"It's time to hold a contest for innovative business projects in Megapolis. Afterwards you can make the winner's project a reality."
"Business can't develop without new ideas. Ideas can come from young scientists and entrepreneurs. It's time to hold a contest for innovative business projects in Megapolis. Afterwards you can make the winner's project a reality.
"The residents beg the mayor: build a Business Incubator
"You need to build a Business Incubator, a Technopark, a Production Facility, a Portable Device Laboratory, an Engineering Support Center, and Scientific Quantum Tower!"
- Level 15
Depending on how one plays the game, this quest may require approximately 425 total (for assets) and 380,000 (for building and foundation purchases) to complete fully.
Even if you do not wish to take part in this Quest at this time, you can obtain 5 x Scaffolding by completing the first quest stage, then deleting the Business Incubator foundation (50,000 ) after you have received the assets in your Storehouse.
Stage 1 - Business Ideas
A business incubator is an institution that supports startup projects by young entrepreneurs. By helping these people get started, we can lay the foundation for the future of industry. This is frequently how ingenious new inventions are born!
- Support projects by young entrepreneurs, and eventually you'll strike gold!
|Buy a Business Incubator foundation|
|Reach a population of 3,000|
- Your city's reputation as a good place to do business has grown significantly. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 2 - Business Project Contest
Hold a contest for business projects to select the most innovative and promising one.
- Finish building the Business Incubator and start selecting a project to fund!
|Build a Business Incubator (Level 1)|
|Accept the Holding a Contest for Innovative Business Projects contract at Business Incubator
|Visit 6 friends|
- A project dedicated to developing a positron processor recently won a contest for innovative business projects! This innovation will allow Megapolis to start producing original, easy-to-use smartphones and laptops.
Stage 3 - Business and Innovation
In order to make the project that won the business project contest a reality, you'll need to build scientific facilities and, eventually, production facilities.
- Build a Technopark and start funding the project that won the contest for innovative business projects.
|Buy a Technopark foundation|
|Build a Technopark (Level 1)|
|Accept the Developing a Positron Processor contract at the Business Incubator
- Great job! The positron processor has been developed, so now it's time to start making a prototype.
Stage 4 - Business and Production
Development is complete, which means it's time to start making a prototype. To do this, you'll need to build a Production Facility for the Technopark.
- Upgrade the Technopark and start producing the positron processor. As a reward, you'll get the materials you need to continue construction.
|Upgrade the Technopark (to Level 3) by building a Production Facility
|Complete the Producing a Positron Processor contract at the Business Incubator
- Great job! Now that you have the cutting-edge processor in your hands, you can start creating your own line of smartphones and laptops.
Stage 5 - High-Tech Business
What's the perfect name for a smartphone developed in Megapolis? There's only one option, of course: the SQPhone.
- Build an Engineering Support Center and start producing smartphones in Megapolis.
|Buy an Engineering Support Center foundation|
|Build an Engineering Support Center|
|Accept the Producing the SQPhone contract at the Business Incubator
- The first smartphones in Megapolis are currently being produced! You've earned a reward: a lucrative new contract. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Stage 6 - Business Laboratory
The SQPhone is selling like hotcakes. We can continue our success by creating a new laptop based on the positron processor!
- Upgrade the Engineering Support Center to create the prototype for a new laptop model!
|Upgrade the Engineering Support Center by building a Production Facility (Level 2) (also called the Portable Device Laboratory)|
|Collect 15,000 in taxes|
- Great job! Now it's time to start developing the SQBook, the first laptop developed and produced in Megapolis!
Stage 7 - Business and Science
Start producing the SQBook and buy a foundation for Scientific Quantum Tower. Eventually this will allow you to develop an artificial intelligence.
- Accept the contract and buy a foundation for the new tower. As a reward, you'll get the materials you need to continue construction.
|Accept the Producing the SQBook contract at the Business Incubator
|Buy the Scientific Quantum Tower foundation|
- You're doing a great job with this task and have earned the materials you need to continue construction as a reward. You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 8 - BI - Business Intelligence
Science and production are incredibly well-developed in Megapolis. Now it's time for you to undertake one of the greatest challenges in modern science: developing artificial intelligence.
- Start developing artificial intelligence in a special building created just for this purpose: Scientific Quantum Tower. Complete all the tasks to earn a reward and a new title.
|Build Scientific Quantum Tower
|Accept the Developing Artificial Intelligence contract at the Business Incubator
- Your gifts include a cognitive-process-modeling contract and the garage where a group of young scientists once invented the positron processor. Would you like to tell your friends about it?
Reward - Technological Evolution
|The Garage where It All Began|
Achievement after Building the The Garage where It All Began
|"You've built the garage where it all began and have earned a new title: Developer of the Year. Would you like to tell your friends about it?|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Технологическая эволюция" which translates to "technological evolution".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 70640.
- Steve Job's Garage door is on the left, Thus the rotated version of "The Garage where It All Began" looks more accurate than the "default" rotation above.