Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article has been selected for rewriting|
Reason: Old formatting
Please remove this notice when the rewrite is completed.
|No periodic benefit|
Another known issue is buildings with a maximum build limit (if warehoused) cannot be replaced on the city.
Quests and Achievements
- Stock-Keeper (10 slots)
- Logistician (20 slots)
- Logistics Specialist (35 slots)
- Logistics Expert (60 slots)
|Concrete Blocks||x 5||1|
Placing Buildings inside the Warehouse
- Select the Bulldozer Icon
- Select any building you want to package
- Select the Package Icon
- Buildings that require assets to construct cannot be placed inside the warehouse.
- Buildings under construction cannot be placed inside the warehouse.
- The warehouse cannot be placed inside itself.
- Production buildings placed inside a warehouse do not continue contracts in progress.
- Production buildings placed inside a warehouse cannot be deployed if the number of production buildings already on the map equals or exceeds the total allowed for the current population level.
- Some unique buildings cannot be warehoused.
Deploy Buildings From the Warehouse
- Select the Warehouse, dialog appears above Warehouse.
- Select the Warehouse Dialog, Warehouse menu appears
- Find desired building in warehouse
- Select desired building. Warehouse menu is closed and building appears in placement mode (green highlights)
- Place building. Building is placed fully constructed.
Adding Warehouse Slots
- Select the Warehouse, dialog appears above warehouse.
- Select the Warehouse Dialog, Warehouse menu appears.
- Page Right until you reach the Locked/Add Warehouse slot.
- Select Add for 1 Megabuck button.
- SQ Internal Info:
- Name: Склад (translates to Warehouse)
- ID: 40094 (warehouse_buildsite_new)