|Wind in the Mountains||Megapolis Hot Air Balloons||To the Skies!||Flying Weather||Hot Air Balloons||Sky Enthusiasts Club||Under the Canopy of a Parachute||Megapolis Hang Gliders||Kites||Festival of the Skies||Hang Glider Flight||Wind Festival|
Wind Festival is a Rocky Mountains Timed Quest in which the player has hours to build and upgrade a total of 3 new fixed structures with assets leading to exclusive rewards. It was released as part of an update on May 19, 2015.
|"The wind gives man a thirst for adventure. The endless open sky above births a desire to know the unknown. Don't you think it's time to hold a Wind Festival in Megapolis?"|
|"The residents beg the mayor: hold a Wind Festival"|
|"The Wind Festival will attract hot air ballooners, hang gliders, skydivers and experts in flying colorful kites. It'll be a great show!"|
Stage 1 - Wind in the Mountains
Hold a Wind Festival in Megapolis! Start preparing for it right now.
- Visit the Rocky Mountains before you start preparations for the Wind Festival.
|Go to the Rocky Mountains|
- Spend more time in the Rocky Mountains – it's beautiful there! And don't forget to develop the zone.
Stage (missing) - Wind of Change
Look up! There's an enormous expanse of empty air right above us, and we still haven't fully explored it.
- There are many ways to conquer the great open skies above us. Let's see what we can do!
|Start building a Windmill|
|Accept any contract|
- You conquered the wind and it's giving you electricity. Now it's time to fly!
Stage 2 - Megapolis Hot Air Balloons
A balloon's cover usually takes the form of a sphere or a tube. It contains hot air or a lighter-than-air gas which allows it to fly up into the sky!
- Start building a Hot Air Balloon Landing Site so you can fly up to the sky!
|Buy a Hot Air Balloon Landing Site Foundation|
- Great work! As a reward for completing it, you get building materials. Use them wisely.
Stage 3 - To the skies!
Balloons come in different forms, some free-flying and some with engines. They also differ in what they're filled with – some are filled with special gas and some with hot air.
- Finish building the Hot Air Balloon Landing Site and be sure to tell your friends about it!
|Build a Hot Air Balloon Landing Site
- You built a Hot Air Balloon Landing Site. Check the wind's direction and take to the skies!
Stage 4 - Flying Weather
Hot air balloons were what allowed man to ascend into the skies for the first time and reach the stratosphere.
- Study the weather conditions and build a Service Center to make sure your hot air balloon flights are safe.
|Build a Service Center
|Complete a Studying Weather Conditions contract
- Work complete! Now you need to teach the residents of Megapolis not to be afraid of heights.
Stage 5 - Hot Air Balloons
The very first hot air balloons were used for drawing up maps and researching the atmosphere.
- As a reward for completing these tasks, you'll get the Flying House. Hurry, before it flies away!
|Buy a Parachute Factory Foundation|
|Accept an Inflating Air Balloons contract
|Buy a BASE Jumping Tower
- You got the Flying House. You can find it in your Storehouse. Set it up in your Megapolis!
Stage 6 - Sky Enthusiasts Club
Balloons have even been to other planets! Two balloons were sent to Venus to explore its atmosphere and meteorological conditions.
- Build a Skydiving Club and provide it with everything it needs. The residents of Megapolis want to learn to fly!
|Buy a Skydiving Club
|Complete a Parachute Jump Training contract
|Build a Parachute Factory Frame|
- Great work! You're learning more and more about the sky and how to conquer it every day!
Stage 7 - Under the Canopy of a Parachute
Canopy Relative Work is a form of aerial sport. People jump from planes and create figures in the air after they open their parachute.
- As a reward for completing this task, you'll get building materials. Hurry!
|Buy a Hang Glider Airstrip Foundation|
|Complete a Canopy Relative Work contract
|Build a Parachute Factory
- You can find some building materials in your Storehouse. Use them wisely!
Stage 8 - Megapolis Hang Gliders
The hang glider is an amazing apparatus. It's probably the best way to experience the feeling of flying.
- There's work to be done to prepare for the wind festival! Build a Hang Glider Factory.
|Build a Hang Glider Production Unit|
|Collect 500 in taxes|
- Now we need to build a Kiting Club! It'll make the Wind Festival a lot more beautiful.
Stage 9 - Kites
Kites are an ancient and very beautiful tool for recreation. But since the 18th century, they've been used for studying the atmosphere and the weather too.
- Hot air balloons, kites, hang gliders, parachutes – the Wind Festival will have all these wonders.
|Buy a Kiting Club
|Accept a Parachute Rigging Master Class contract
|Build a Hang Glider Hangar
- We're giving you building materials to help you finish preparations for the Wind Festival in time! You can find them in your Storehouse.
Stage 10 - Festival of the Skies
Ascend to the skies! Explore and conquer the open skies above Megapolis.
- Build a Hang Gliding School and organize a Kite Festival. Enjoy the flights!
|Build a Hang Gliding School|
|Complete a Kite Festival contract
- As a reward for completing this task, you receive building materials. Use them to build Balloon Berths.
Stage 11 - Hang Glider Flight
The skies have always drawn people to them. We have to ascend to the skies to see how beautiful our land is.
- Complete a contract and finish building the Balloon Berths to get gifts!
|Build Balloon Berths|
|Accept a Hang Glider Flight Over Megapolis contract
- You held a Wind Festival and earned a reward: the Adventure Office. Hurry and build it to get a new title as a reward.
Reward - Wind Festival
Achievement after Building the Adventure Office
|"You built the Adventure Office and earned a new title: Conqueror of the Skies. Tell your friends!"|
- Social Quantum's internal name for this quest is "Фестиваль ветра" which translates to "Festival of the winds".
- Social Quantum's ID for this quest is 10076670.